/Altcoins/ General

ITT. We talk about good projects and 2x, 5x, 10x expectations
>Allowed
Good potential shitcoins
>Not allowed scamcoins, PnD, pajeet shilling, Link.

I start, thoughts on these?
>QSP
>DNT

btc/eth are the only ones that will survive

Ufr, bitconnect, decery, link

Payfair dude, new exchange in 2 weeks and working product in a month, has some skepticism surrounding it obviously, but I seriously think the 7-8m MC will definitely at least 6-8x by April

NULS 3x in March.

QSP won't see too much growth and will go to shit. You don't need a blockchain for what they're doing (which is evident as there are some larger and more reputable companies that offer the same services without a blockchain)

>DNT
Garbage.

Why did she turn into an ogre? She's not even 30 yet.

feminism will do that

Let's keep it going!
BPT
NAS
HSP

TRAC
+1 BPT

Interesting ;)
QASH
KICK
SPHTX

ICX is a great buy right now. One of the few top coins that hasn't really started recovering. Expect takeoff any day now

STK
You're welcome

she's brittish

just bought $10 of FUN

to the moon lol

feelin really cozy, so under the radar

kys

What should I auto exchange my miningpoolhub coins to? I was doing ETH but I'm worried about value when PoS is implemented.

I'm changing to BTC right now.

Easy money

BTO
developing platform for big data/AI..
draper invested, partnered w HPB..
legit team/white paper.. near ICO price still, this one is a grower not a shower and will do well alongside btc upward trajectory

I missed this ico because the email ended up in my spam folder, I'm pissed

I think it has potential but I don't see it being a top tier token because it seems very basic, for it to succeed they'd need to get some top streamers to use it and I haven't seen any sign of that happening yet

• EOS
• ICX
• OMG

All could easily be $300+ in two years.

shill me some shitcoins on binance

A
C
H
A
I
N

HydroCoin HYC - NOT to be mistaken with ponzi Hydrocoin HDC.

Hydrogen industry focused ERC20 token, currently on preICO, hydrogen industry is gonna git huge, Honda, Daimler, Toyota are on it big time, get it now or regret it later

what went wrong?

I bought QSP a few days ago but I'm about to sell. Would organizations like SWIFT really trust some freshfaced college CS grads to verify their contracts?
Sorry, don't think so. I'm going into MATRIX (which has AI-performed auditing of smartcontracts built into its blockchain!) and QASH instead. Smart money says to dump QSP.