Stop fucking mooning you little scamcoin, guys sell as fast as possible its never going to be that high again...

Stop fucking mooning you little scamcoin, guys sell as fast as possible its never going to be that high again, cut your losses NOW

Thanks just sold 100k

1 of my top 5 coin for hold till eoy

you're going to lose everything

lost 3k off these fag scammers, stay FAR away.

I'm not sure why there's so much FUD on this. As far as I can tell the team has been nothing but honest and transparent the entire time.

they just took a few pics of random russians

true, everyone that touches this coin will get burnt

please sell to me, my order is on idex

price: 0.00012401
units: 14893.9601645

gonna retire just on this amount

they wont list on any exchanges until the ico investors give them 100k lol, holding them hostage. you got fucked user, accept it and sell as i did.

retire under the bridge, probably you will get even a fine for money laundering

>asking the community for more money to exit scam
yeah, I'm not buying those ivan coins

Future MN reporting in. I’m ok with it. If it goes to 0, I’ll go down with the ship. Fuck it, it’s fake internet money now anyway.

hmm dont think so... this token already has a working platform... many other big coins are talking about what they coulld do and want to do but they do nothing.. payfair is real ! u can use it ! they show something and they communicate !

this is my opinion.. and i went in when it was 2-4ct. so i dont think im gonna lose..

if u hate it or something dont spread FUD if u dont know anything about it.. bizraelis..

>intentionally giving your money to russian scammers
PFR holders confirmed poor forever, I sold these dead cunts and already made my money back swing trading shitcoins.

I don't see why the dev team needs to put resources into putting a utility token on an exchange, if their platforms speaks for itself exchanges will put it up. It's a just an eth token in the end of the day and stupidly simple to implement for every exchanges with an eth token already.

>he sold at a loss
lmao

The platform is not even out yet lol, they will scam you

Better buy Bazingacoin, even that has more worth

nice FUD dude, keep the price low so that you and me have more time to accumulate more! thanks pajeet

Anyone buying this for more than 1 Gwei is literally a brainlet

go hang yourself along with your scammer telegram friends, trying to scam more eth. Sad.

it is speculation anyway.. so i will hold it and I will see.. maybe u r right maybe wrong.. but stop spreading fud for no reason..

post 1 fucking proof here and i swear i'll suck your 2 inch dick

just look at the dev pics, they just took some random russians

>ED goes down for a couple of days
>he panic sells
Never fucking change Veeky Forums, never change.

If i don't see any of my buy orders getting filled on idex you're all fucking pajeets.

PS: your fud is not going to work! don't place your buy orders and hoping we would sell to you. Do yourself a favour and match the price to the sell orders!

Remember y’all:
>buy high
>sell low
The Veeky Forums way

Summary for anons who don't know:

-PFR "devs" exit with 100eth they "crowdfunded for an exchange listing"
-Empty orderbook so no one can sell
-Bagholders shilling to dump their bags for pennies

There's a dedicated FUD campaign going on. One dude who runs a pump group said that it wasn't a coincidence the coin gets so much FUD in comparison to other similar projects, they want to buy cheap.

There are coins I genuinely don't like, so I don't make threads about them, or post in them. There's a strong ulterior motive to make this many Payfair FUD threads that goes beyond "warning others".

The only ppl that are avoiding this coin are poor.
A trust node is ONLY 10k tokens. This is so fucking cheap for a potentially huge upside.
If 10k tokens is too much for you to risk then you are poor. If it's a dud then it's a pretty minor loss for anyone that has even a moderately sized portfolio.
Sorry.

oh it's u again :D u must be very poor guy :D

you sold the bottom didn't you, kek

sad thing for those pnd group organizers is that PFR is not on a centralized exchange, only decentralized ones. how do they pump it on dex?

bump so more anons dont get scammed, everyone is trying to sell but there's no buy orders to fill.. SAY IT WITH ME:

PAYCONNECCCTTTTTTTTTT

OP is pajeet confirmed!

Where all the fudders at? jerking off to your 2 inch dick that's what you're doing