Let's keep the ball rolling. Worst Kitchen Nightmares restaurant? Thoughts on the show overall (UK or US)?

Let's keep the ball rolling. Worst Kitchen Nightmares restaurant? Thoughts on the show overall (UK or US)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s
archive.financialexpress.com/news/chef-turned-woman-into-200anight-prostitute/633644
youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY
youtube.com/watch?v=D8mkU98VhO4
dailymotion.com/video/x1wc149_restaurant-impossible-season-3-episode-12_tv?start=780
youtube.com/watch?v=PcFHeJ9SGkM
youtube.com/watch?v=foSJstDFDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a worst restaurant but something from the UK series.
>that one place he made a joke about how the Nazi's should have bombed it

US > UK

one of the worst dishes had to be that steaming diaper bag from the olde stone mill. worst owner, that spoiled cunt in france.

Amy's Baking Company

Nobody wants to bite into a raw piece of fucking pizza and than have a burlap sack looking gypsy and his screeching wife losing their shit at you when you try to send it back.

I love how everyone involved with The Burger Kitchen is at least a little bit of an asshole.

>it's an "owners steal $250,000 from their son" episode

>Worst Kitchen Nightmares restaurant

Oh christ.

My money is on the one that roasted chickens covered in Kraft BBQ sauce and served it as "barbecue." Is there any way they're NOT going to hell for that?

The US format was really cookie-cutter reality TV show style with too much contrived drama after watching just a few shows, but the downright awfulness of Americans and their food made up for it.

>its a "the owner is really trying but they're just bad at everything" episode

>that restaurant run by the two cute old people in financial ruin
>the only problem was a shit chef
>restaurant is closed now

Anyone remember that episode were the restaurant's chef doesn't eat Ramsay's food because he claimed to "know what (dish) tastes like."

It helps to have them downloaded so you can just skip forward with the Right Arrow key as much as you want. No waiting for it to load and buffer and to miss your mark and have to go back

Wasn't that one a shepard's pie?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw

UK version but with black American restauranteur. spoiler: it closed

I love the show. Specifically the UK version.
The American side is too edited so every episode has the exact same formula.

Is Ramsay more volatile on the UK version or something?

He has this reputation for flipping the fuck out but I've never seen him more than mildly irritated or disgusted on the US version. Certainly no John Taffer-esque freakouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s
Every time.

>Is Ramsay more volatile on the UK version or something?
I think he cared more in the early days, he was likely to tell people to wise the fuck up.

The US version is jump cuts of food being sent back, tears and shouting, then Gordon's new menu someone else wrote and a makeover

When he actually cooks, like in Hell's Kitchen, he gets very angry

Top fucking kek

They were something else.

Wew lad, that's abominable.

>John Taffer

I'm waiting for his eyes to pop out of his head and a vein to blow out on the side of his neck.

In one of the UK episodes there was a hot waitress who slipped on the floor, was knocked unconscious and had to be taken to hospital with gordon doing his usual "fuck me" routine. I had the weirdest boner.

How is does this whiny fedora in Burger Kitchen have such a hot gf?

money

>hot

kek

You went through the episode frame by frame to find the most unflattering pouty shot and she's still a qt.

that's a man

God why are her shoulders so broad and her upper body so thick?

She really does look like a man

Yep Wendy is shorty for whendell (a man). Imma dude and "she's" got a bigger manapple than me. srs'ly look at dem sholders.

r u me? that gaydar is strong with you.

The vegetarian restaurant in Paris.

The lady eventually became a hooker.

archive.financialexpress.com/news/chef-turned-woman-into-200anight-prostitute/633644

Nah, it was that seafood restaurant with the owners mother how thought she could hit on Ramsay

>I enjoy sex and was turned on by the idea of selling my body for money, so it wasn't much of a hassle,” said Rachel.
“It’s a great way to make money. I charge around £200 a time, and getting business is no problem at all. If they have any kinky suggestions, I might charge a bit more,” she added.
Rachel has even used her nightmare TV appearance to get business by sending videos to potential clients.

Oh man lol. She was blaming Ramsey when clearly she was always a whore deep down inside.

Confirmed f to m transition

Mill Street Bistro.

Fucking owner is the most obnoxious guy I've ever seen. Plus Gordon is really funny in that one.

that episode pissed me off
that owner is a serial liar and treats his staff like shit

It was some lobster shack in new york, run by 3 idiots

The one that refused to eat it was the worst one, you can find it on youtube, great episode

You know whats fucking weird is that they both look so much alike. Also they both wear hats and have horrendous posture. Was that episode filmed in 2008 or something?

Anyways, I've been on a Kitchen Nightmare binge and here are some highlights

>Sushi ko
It was a very heartfelt episode, I actually cried. The wife was a huge bitch though.

>Panima
It was the most disgusting kitchen. The manager was such a conman. Him vs Ramsay was entertaining.

Also

>Prohibition Grille

if you want to watch the world's stupidest woman

did hillary appear on kitchen nightmares?

That sounds like something out of a food cringe thread here. Christ.

I can't watch the American one. That annoying as fuck violin riff they do whenever something "dramatic" happens makes me rage

triggered.

my parents act exactly like joe, especially the misdirecting questions to divert from the source of the problem

ha

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Worst was the authentical microwave Italian fast food place
>Let's turn a McDonalds into an Italian place but keep the 20 year old as my entire staff, make them use frozen everything and only cook in microwaves
What could go wrong?

every time you saw a chef whip like a full cold plate of shit into a microwave right in front of ramsay you knew the episode was gonna be entertaining

>the head chef was a literal crackhead who didn't know how to make pasta
>the head chef of an italian restaurant didn't know how to make pasta

Mangia Mangia?

You mean he was running a Fazoli's?

>he thinks speed is crack
Found the dweeb who couldn't organize a drug deal with Hunter S. Thompson's rolodex and a briefcase full of cash.

He got high and beat up the owners daughted

>pee rat's tavern

Which episode is that?

>US kitchen nightmares

youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY

What's the best episode of UK Kitchen Nightmares? Just got started with the US version but I want some stuff from my home country.

This to the maximum extent.

That, and the fucking cymbal *flourishes* that are apparently added to que you into any """"important"""" dialogue or plot devices.

I feel like it's mandatory you're as stupid as the people on the show to be able to enjoy it.
>Thank god they added that violin riff to remind your burger brain something bad just happened!!

Do UK reality shows not have this shit?

I need to start watching them instead, fuck's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8mkU98VhO4

It even has a nice relaxing double base and some brush drums.

>How would you feel if someone said those things about your mother?!?

>I dont have a mom...

>UGH why dont you get it?!

UK:
>Gordon: "The menu is shit, the food is shit and there are rats in the pantry, change it."
>Owner: "Okay"

US:
>Gordon: "EVERYTHING IS RAW AND THERE'S A FUCKING SHIT IN THE FREEZER"
>Adbreak
>Owner: "DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY RESTAURANT YOU LIMEY FUCK"

US is more entertaining but UK is better for it's authenticity.

How is the US less authentic? It seems like Gordon picks out owners with the most mental problems because US viewers like the drama.

Gordon plays up his I'M ALWAYS FUCKING ANGRY persona a lot more in the murrican version.

link to a clip?

Apparently I had this confused with another "failing business rescue" show or perhaps conjured this evil up in my own mind, because I have looked and looked because I wanted to see it again, but I cannot find any evidence of this existing.

>I actually cried.

I forgot women were on the internet.

>that filename
I kek'd
They have to heighten the obvious for some reason.
I heard that violin riff in my head

>tfw cooked frozen ravioli tonight
>Ramsey would rip my head off

>watching episodes
>find ones where the owner or the staff are really endearing and I hope they did well afterwards
>CLOSED 95% of the time
>sometimes not even more than a few months down the line
i can't watch this shit anymore

We should get together and start a really terrible restaurant and get on the show.

>'ck style 'za

>it's a "gordon closes the restaurant before dinner service begins" episode

Nah, he's pretty docile in the UK versions, obviously when the owners or the chefs try to pull shit with him he'll yell at them to get the to straighten up.

It's probably because it's less edit heavy that the US version so it doesn't cut to him being frustrated and angry all the time and without the dramatic music too.

This place is still open.

As long as you weren't serving it to patrons I think he wont mind.

Also remember to let your waitress keep her tips.

As long as on the menu you call them "________ brand frozen ravioli" then if people buy them it's their own fault

Man I can't imagine going to an Italian restaurant and seeing frozen brand ravioli on the menu.
I'd get up and leave after seeing that.

It was Restaurant Impossible
and I remember that episode too, but just can't find it as well.

and i think the owner used Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce instead of Craft

Imo the worst restaurant I've seen from the UK one is that one where the Glaswegian woman owns a veggie restaurant in Paris.

>No care
>Too lazy
>Straight up refuses to come in because Ramsey is there
>Once things where looking up, let it all go to shit in the week that new chef she got went back to Edinburgh to get belongings

Agree with me or not but that one rubbed me the wrong way, maybe because I'm Scottish too and was hoping it would all get better for her and she fucked around.

b-but she had a pregnant cat!

Wasn't her dad in Paris when that was happening? She could have asked him to watch the cat.

dailymotion.com/video/x1wc149_restaurant-impossible-season-3-episode-12_tv?start=780

She was mentioned before in the thread.

She also became a prostitute.

nigga that's Ernest Ranglin

youtube.com/watch?v=PcFHeJ9SGkM

Knew I wasn't going crzy

the fish & anchor

"this isn't a marriage, it's a battlefield"

I liked her dad. He seemed like he'd seen it all before and was just letting her fuckups wash over him.

No he flew in basically to pick up the pieces of the restaurant and meet with Gordon, but he wasn't too far away in Scotland.

I think the dramatic violin is actually a waterphone
youtube.com/watch?v=foSJstDFDfg

Remember the baked potato diner?

that's so sad, was her location fucked or?

Was that the "self-taught by european chefs" guy? Egads, he was a raging asshole.

yes.

>that part where he's yelling at his staff and customers walk in

she expanded too fast, quality dropped to meet up with demand, and she went under.

she does like loads of charity work and shit now instead and bake sales and shit so at least there wasn't a total loss of her skill

and with GOOD REVIEWS

>When he actually cooks, like in Hell's Kitchen, he gets very angry

He also obviously plays it up. I still think Hell's Kitchen UK with Marco Pierre White is the best one ever. It's so weird to think he also has a reputation for being a maniac.