You guys really think this is going to dump post conference when we're so close to mainnet?

You guys really think this is going to dump post conference when we're so close to mainnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/d3ac7a04bddbd1ea5878ba60e0424a79
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/SonyCorporation
linkedin.com/in/scoraymond
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/scottraymond
linkedin.com/in/yassine-bourouis-b4b666141/
linkedin.com/in/scoraymond/
linkedin.com/in/vikrampatankar/
github.com/sylvainlecoy?tab=stars
linkedin.com/in/sylvainlecoy/?locale=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe a temporary dump, but it should rebound quickly.

user...

SAMEFAG JUST BTFO'D HIMSELF

And with that I am convinced it is going to dump like a motherfucker. Same as last year. Will buy in couple of weeks time. Link firesale!

Did Sergey send you?

you are one dense motherfucker

uh huh

Wtf the faggot shills so sad. Why? Link is legit without fags like this dammit

Why did you reply to your own thread, guy?

Nice one pajeet

This is 10/10 fud

I don't know man, maybe he got paid for this..

topkek

how fucking close are we ACTUALLY to main net though and is SIR GAY going to reveal main net date on Sunday ????

oh wow, Sergey is gonna fire you my dude. 0/10 shill.

Main net q3. Dont get your hopes for that tho, the real kicker will be official partnership announcements. This Sunday nothing will happen.

KEK

This

Idk itfyou check the gitter its implied there are nowhere near finished
I personally think there will be a big delay
CL will tank fuckin hard, on purpose?

No because new leaks just came out today that haven't even hit /biz yet. Basically you can search the test net and see people who have created smart contracts. This includes a few big banks, insurance companies, and others. $1 minimum by Monday

no idea, I just like memeing it just like the most of us in here, we don't actually own it

THE CONFERENCE IS A SCAM SELL NOW ASNJKASDJKNASDKJNQW

>Why would you use AWS and not just set up your own private rig? t. noob who wants to get my /g/ on
Would like an answer to this question from somebody that knows what they're talking about.

Maybe a temporary dump, but it should rebound quickly.

Go on...

VPN hey you little bastard

elaborate pls

AXA Insurance
Lending Club
Brave New Coin
Lending Robot
Quandl Bank
Factom

Also if you want to find out a few more big companies working in private chainlik repo I will give you a big hint. Look at the names of all the people in Gitter. If you search them you will find out what companies they are associated with...hint hint there are some big ones (telsa was already found - Jordan Bonilla) but there are others as well not mentioned on biz.

now this is how you cause confusion

Either failed shilling or next level FUD. Bravo OP.

wow thanks man!

buy link sir

We are not close to mainnet. There isnt even a time range for it yet.
You are confusing it with the initial implementation which should be out by the end of Q1

must be autism

Dude excellent larp I'm like 70% believe

Google Search -
site:create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/

And click each one...no larp.

example -
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/d3ac7a04bddbd1ea5878ba60e0424a79

>You are confusing it with the initial implementation which should be out by the end of Q1

Semantic bullshit. The Chainlink network launches Q1.

My team is currently searching combinations of profiles under

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/

We have already found 2 new companies that look legit. Will continue throughout the weekend and post results once we have confirmed.

i only have 40k link. will i make it?

>Contract "AAPL Credit Default Swap" is completed

thats interesting O_o

You are only scratching the surface user ;)

This goes deep (there is so much in here that should not be made public yet)

Thanks bud this is fun reading :) One question, if I could be so cheeky; under "signers", what does that mean? How much involvement does that entail?

>hat should not be made public yet
so then why are you doing it?

are you phone posting in between talks sergay?

No. Initial implementation just means revealing the source code, noting more. Go ask rory

I hold LINK but not affiliated. Considering this is searchable and on their site / gitter etc I feel ok to post.

Also, I'll leave another crumb - search BOA...this one may take some time to review but if you understand you will see the potential.

we need weaponised autism to look into this if true

I googled create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/d3ac7a04bddbd1ea5878ba60e0424a79 and AXA and nothing new came up, only the old stuff we already knew about. is that what you were talking about?

not yet i still need to buy more. Once it hit here then it goies to reddit and that sub has been increasing in size becuase of the shilling here and ass blaster

also stop samefagging

you accidentally searched just one contract. Try

site:create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/ axa

But yes AXA was previously known. There is more about AXA in gitter profiles ;)

>my team
kek

The subreddit baka. They discounted the last AB post because the volume spike "wasn't even that big". Also, found krakken

lol it's actually not the exchange it's a rollarcoaster or something

Who is this?

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/SonyCorporation

by googling:

site:create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/ facebook

this guy came up:

linkedin.com/in/scoraymond
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/scottraymond

>Lead engineer at Airbnb
>Former Facebook software engineer

idk why they dont belive. Ab predicted that when it hits MSM the bull run is going to happen again. Yesterday ellen was talking about btc

found airbnb

Revealing it to whom?

all I know for certain is that we're all gonna get filthy rich this year
and I mean the stinky linky filthy kind of rich

Team meaning investment group of 4 people holding over a million LINK. We have CS and Finance background and like to research

>site:create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/ axa
All of that is AXA stuff from 2016, am I retarded or is it something in my google settings? Don't see anything new

Currently looking through Gitter profiles....

Very good find user. Once again, scratching the surface. We have a few people we communicate with that works in private repo. They are tight lipped but have provided some very good information.

"Simplified GO mainnet" were Sergey's words in Slack that one day he showed up to answer questions. Call it what you want.

its obvious you are shilling dude stop. You would be more credible if you just came out and said what you wanted to say

Obviously. You should market sell immediately

Why would they do this?

I have said everything I wanted to say. I allow others to DYOR.

I don't need links price to go up in the short term.

why? i belive link is a good project. Its just annoying as fuck just dump what you need to dump.

Found this guy on Gitter
linkedin.com/in/yassine-bourouis-b4b666141/
a Swiss crypto fund. Crypto Finance AG
in Zug. Don't know if significant but sounds promising.

user, this may be the biggest find yet!

how do i search? i made an account and its not letting even have a search function

>BOA
Pretty sure this was already known. Google brings up the shipping company file from 2011

About this guy
linkedin.com/in/scoraymond/

Why hasn't he posted where he works now that he is not the Engineering Lead at AirBNB?

I don't have an answer to this but it leads to more speculation. We do know he is working with the test network for chainlink (that alone should be big) Could he be official part of team?

Explain yourself autist.

definitley answered you in previous threads babycakes

sergeys cute and all but you should be buying btc right now. its not all good looks and sexy bear bodys that count

Known yes, but what it is showing is specific bond agreements testing Chainlink (Nordic Trustee)

Holy fuck...

oy vey

shh not now

>The pdf file is from 2011....

the bonila guy from tesla hasn't updated his linkedin either
curious. it's either a coincidence or they're all really under NDAs

found samsung

You know what the best part of shitposting link is? You can't lose either way. If it fails you just continue shitposting the board into oblivion, and if it moons you just pretend you bought some and shitpost the board to oblivion while saying shit like
>he didn't read the white paper
>he fell for the fake FUD

What about Samsung?

twitter.com/sydverma has a profile, but no activity

I am fascinated by your research OP. Bravo +1.

I just bought into link yesterday, give me another hint so i can dump 20 eth into link. I need help in finding where to look on gitter

Ex-Samsung. Means nothing.

>The attached policy describes the internal controls that are to be followed by Sony Corporation for the attached policy to remain in force. This smart contract securely monitors if those internal controls are followed by verifying that Sony Corporation's firewall is able to remain online, throughout the life of the policy. If the firewall is found to be disabled, the smart contract will automatically cancel the policy, provide proof of an inactive firewall and notify all parties.

you stupid motherfuckers are cancer with this piece of shit memecoin. PLEASE, for the love of all that is good, if you are new to Veeky Forums, do NOT buy LINK. this is a fucking scam/joke/troll on unsuspecting people on this board to get them to buy this garbage. don't fall for it.

As if we needed any further proof that Chainlink is a shilling conspiracy and isn't worth shit.

Look at the amount of Link threads on this board, it's bullshit!

CHAINLINK AND ADOBE CONFIRMED

linkedin.com/in/vikrampatankar/

This guy is a member of the Gitter.

No

:)

Chainlink and this Swizz Private Bank faggot: confirmed.

github.com/sylvainlecoy?tab=stars

Just like eth in 2016

ok user, now I have to cut you off. The finance area is where you will enter a rabbit hole...back away

What on earth could Adobe have to do with Chainlink?

Smart contract PDFs?

linkedin.com/in/sylvainlecoy/?locale=en_US
He now works for a Swiss private bank (I think thats what banque privee means). Formerly at IBM. Didn't we have a swiss bank chainlink LARPer?

Look at who Sergey is speaking with at SXSW - this is a big fucking hint....ok im done here...i feel i may say too much.

I RUSHED MY ASS OFF TO MAKE THIS. START SPREADING IT MARINES

A good rabbit hole or a bad rabbit hole? I'm gonna do it anyway, but at least lube me up first.

Yeah spread your goddamn ass cheeks hahaha. Goddamn linkies.