WHY DID I HAVE TO GO ALL IN ON PAYFAIR, I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS AND NOW THE DEVS EXIT SCAMMED REEEEEEEEEE

WHY DID I HAVE TO GO ALL IN ON PAYFAIR, I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS AND NOW THE DEVS EXIT SCAMMED REEEEEEEEEE

Because you're a fucking retard, user.
Don't cry because you believed the memes and sold the bottom.
Got 20k, my lowest of 10 holdings, it will eventually moon and the exchange will take off, if it doesn't, fuck it, pennies to me.
Hope you learnt your lesson.

timeline from the last thread:

-PFR "devs" exit with 100eth they "crowdfunded for an exchange listing"
-Empty orderbook so no one can sell
-Bagholders shilling to dump their bags for pennies. RIP Payconnect

>devs exit scammed
Is that why John is still talking to people about escrow and master nodes on telegram even though they’ve already exit scammed right? Makes sense brainlet. They haven’t even started the crowd sale yet to get on a decent exchange. Wtf are you talking about?

>John
can someone dox this faggot ruskie so we can come visit him and get our stolen eth back?

he's obviously paid to calm people like you

>putting your life savings into a random shitcoin instead of a bluechip

Hilarious fud

no evidence = OP is pajeet!

fuck you fudders!

bump for more exposure, you ruskie fucks wont get away with our eth. I should have known when they claimed they needed MORE moeny for a new exchange, fuck me

Do you really need four active PFR FUD threads? Jesus fuck dude

We need to find out who these russian kids are, they cannot get away with this!!! I lost 3 ETH FFS god I hate russians first they scam olympic now this why do they ruin everythign!!!!!

its not just one person, hundreds if not thousands got dumped on here you inconsiderate goof

>putting your life savings into a literally-who coin
>putting your life savings into crypto
>putting your life savings into anything

Visited telegram/subreddit/discord, no one is exit scamming. What the fuck are these threads about?

11 total ETH on asks in orderbook, kek good luck unloading your bags to anyone.

they are literally all panicing on telegram because the devs exit scammed

fudding the shit out of it so they can keep it at the lowest price possible before the exchanger launches, how fucking new are you?

every1 can join and talk to devs :D poor guys..

At least learn fucking English when you post false information you fucking street shitter

Where is the panic selling?

only 11 ETH left in order book, that's proof enough for me

Too new. Fucking pajeets

>11 ETH before the entire ship goes down
yeah stay the fuck away from this dead shitcoin.

>implying 7 people would exit scam with $100k
>implying a half decent product on time and organic growth won't make them more money
jesus this fud has gotten out of hand, brainlets actually thinking it would be worth it to exit scam or even do it at this price

see you guys at $1 in april

< $15 million market cap.. being fudded real tough. We have a winner boys.

>russian's releasing a half decent product on time
You'll learn eventually newfriend