$292 in bank account. Basically no more fiat
>3k ICX
>100 XMR
>30 ETH
>120 OMG
will it be enough?

Sell 1.5k ICX for VEN
Sell 50 XMR for NEO

Or don't listen to me. That's a decent portfolio.

agree on the VEN. Ven is your friend.
Neo is a good hold, too.

Will I be spread to thin?

Retards will say yes. The truth is no.

i would just sell all the XMR for VEN, and leave the rest as it is, maybe increase the OMG stack a little

Sell 20 ETH for OMG and live off the divedends forever

By Veeky Forums standards that's an outstanding portfolio congrats OP.

So it sucks thanks just sold everything

IMO no. Spreading your portfolio over 5 or 6 strong holds is different than buying into shitcoins and chasing moon missions. Can reasonably expect all these coins to do well this year. Spreading your portfolio out a bit would mitigate some of the risks from negative news. E.g. South Korean regulations or some country banning XMR etc. Just something to consider. I'm extremely bullish on NEO this year, others will tell you it's a shitcoin. Either way you have a good portfolio.

>0 link
You are hopeless

If I think neo is going to 1k am I retarded for not selling all my ETH for it? Is that even reasonable for neo or no bc china FUD?

I think there's a clear path to $1k for NEO even if it doesn't happen this calendar year, I mean I am 99 percent NEO so am biased-- but also have my money aligned with my words

Like butter over too much bread

>not dumping everything for omg til eoy
Do you hate guaranteed gains?

>Sell 20 ETH for OMG and live off the divedends forever
How much div do omg holders get?

why OMG so good? Shill pls

OMG is getting pumped right now so it's a bad time to buy

I have thought about that. poker background so I'm fine going all in if it makes sense. Unfortunately I know little about omg. That's why it's my smallest holding.

>I understand what you did there

How much weight is that?

>Bluechip portfolio worth $80k
>crypto is slated to be the biggest speculative bubble in history
>'will i make it'
Fuck you

455lb

900lbs

It's not definite thing. 77k btw. If I can get to 1.2 million that would ideal but idk how big this bubble will get.

It's 505lb