What kind of disgusting fuck actually pees in the sink?

What kind of disgusting fuck actually pees in the sink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zML2J7lx76c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should ask this in the al/ck/oholics thread.

I would never piss in the sink. That is abhorrent. I merely empty my chamber pots in it.

>chamber pots
Not piss and shit jugs.
wew

I only pee/jerk off into the bathroom sink, and rinse it right away. I would never do that in the kitchen sink.

FACT: Your average sink is so dirty that peeing in it actually makes it cleaner.

Source?

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of either what a chamber pot is, or what a jug is.

FACT: i clean my sink after i wash my plates

Some chick I know at uni had a sink in her dorm and the crapper was too far from her room, so she'd get up in the middle of the night and pee in the sink

You probably get out of the shower to take a piss

It's called college. Welcome to the United States. We don't say uni. That's gayer than Richard Simmons' dildo.

I did this at university when I really needed to piss and someone was using the bathroom. I now live in a shared house with 4 other people so I have to use a bottle. Shit aren't a problem since they're easier to hold in.

>Richard Simmons'
Who is this?

What means 's googles, Pierre?

Are we talking about kitchen or bathroom sinks?

A pretty funny guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=zML2J7lx76c

there's a utility sink in my basement that I piss into all the time when I dont want to go up two flights of stairs to the actual bathroom

It's all just pipes, who cares?

I got in the habit of this when I drank heavily and my toilet got neglected so I only used it for shitting because it sprayed me when flushing.

Then I quit drinking but still pee in the sink

I have no problem peeing in the sink. The idea of it is much worse than the reality. A little hot water run down after and it like the piss never happened.

>sink attached to my bedroom
>housemates hog bathroom for hours or blow it up with a rancid shit
>need to pee
>???
>hop up on counter and pee in sink

I also pee in the shower every time.

Only time I've done it was in a restaurant bathroom which was so nasty that I refused to even walk near the toilet.

DELETE THIS

this isn't cu/ck/ related

the dude from KISS

>It's called college. Welcome to the United States. We don't say uni.
Have i just been accepted for a green card? Do I have to put week/day/year and use the imperial system ? I'm willing to make these sacrifices.

I pee in the sink and shit in the shower

My girlfriend makes me sit down to pee because she thinks it splashes up onto the seat and the floor. She listens to make sure i'm sitting down, so i pee in the bathroom sink which doesn't make much sound because i can get pretty close.

Girls

I went out with these two girls, and they needed to piss, so we asked some random dude if they could use his place (fucking girls, amirite). They told me that one of them used the toilet while the other used the sink. And she's cute too

NEXT LEVEL KEK

Your gf is either cheating on you or soon will. You just can't give them the upper hand in a relationship if you want them to stay interested in you for any length of time.

That's pretty pathetic

>week/day/year

Month goes first retard

Less wasteful than using a toilet.

Huh, never thought of it that way, gonna start peeing in the sink now, gotta save water for that California drought anyway

you're all fucking degenerates

If you really want to take a piss and not bother having to flush just piss directly into the shower drain from outside of it.
Sink pissing is degenerate as fuck.

There's nothing wrong with this...

as long as it's not the kitchen sink

tfw no qt gf to piss in various drains around my flat.

Wolfgang Puck before he got into cooking

How is this relevant to cooking?

I used to pee in the bath for awhile because I lived with someone that would always clog up the toilet.

What does this have to do with cooking or food or even fitness or god forbid - veganism?

>tfw no gf who pees in the sink

i do but i just aim for the drain

One time I was having a bath and didnt want to get out to piss so i just pissed in the bath