What's the best poor man's beer?

What's the best poor man's beer?

Keystone or Hamm's

Do you have a drinking problem? Natty Daddy Tall Cans

If not, rolling rock.

natty ice. downed 3 40s today, cost=7 dollars

PB & R

Coors Light, but boxed wine has a better price alcohol ratio.

I think if you do the math a big box of Franzia is the cheapest alcohol available for purchase, might have changed a while ago.

In terms of beer, I'm partial to Milwaukee's Best Ice myself. But that's mostly for sentimental reasons.

You nailed it, mofo. Natty Ice is the highest ABV with fewest calories. Get drunk - not fat.

Talking budget beer and alcohol percentages
Walgreens has "Big Flats" beer, 6 pack for $3.21 here
Otherwise, it's 4 tallboys for $4.05 and you can either get Natural Ice which is 5.9% or Icehouse which is 5.5%.
If you're looking to spend even less than $4, you might have to try the 25oz cans of High Gravity Icehouse which are 8% and don't taste like death. The other 8% beers do taste like death, particularly Hurricane, Steel Reserve, Olde English 800 and Natty Daddy.

Currently trying to figure out if 99Bananas are a good deal comparatively, I think liquor is quicker and they're just airplane bottles so it's less shit to throw away.

Exactly wtf is Natty Daddy?

I looked it up on this obscure website called Google.

>$3.21
And I thought $5.99 for a six-pack of Rolling Rock was cheap.

Niggers aren't even living the High Life. KYSelves.

this

I don't mind drinking it even

8% alc and 99 cents for 24 ounces.

It's an ungodly sweet nig drink.

MGD or PBR are the best.

>no mention of Busch Lite
It's like yall never went to college.

I usually drink pic related when Im broke. Its just 4.99, or i could buy the 30 pack of 12oz cans for $14 at Walmart.

Or the six pack of Old E 16 oz'ers for 3.99

3.99 for a s tallboy sixer of Old E

Hamm's

I believe they asked for cheap beer

It's not just cheap it's fucking tasty

This or pic related

A 30 pack of PBR is like $15.

A 30 rack of PBR is easily 20$

You gotta start buying your beer at the grocery store pham.

My college go to

High Life, Colt 45, or Bud Ice.

Steel Reserve. A buck for a tall ass can. Eight percent alc.

For my hueones out there

What kind of chew-spitting hillbilly motherfucker are you if you like Keystone of all things? Shit's like slurping on redneck saliva.

so do people pretend to like IPAs or what

Keystone is LITERALLY Coors. It's just the slightly more bitter bottom third of the vat.

>nobody has posted Yuengling yet
Where my PA bros at?

Steel reserve

It taste like alcoholism!

ok I guess around $2 a bottle isn't INCREDIBLY cheap, but it's cheap for me and still tastes good.

>$2 a bottle

back it the fuck up big spender, this thread is not for you.

they are slightly larger than normal bottles.

Around here, (north central fla), rolling rock. Depends what you're after though. In terms of pure alcoholism, Steel Reserve will always be the best bet

nigga, I get hams for 10.99 a thirty pack....do the math.

strohs is pretty good imo. in college I went from natty --> pbr --> strohs. haven't bought any of that shit in a few years though.

Keystone doesn't have that strong of a taste, it's easy drinking for casual or to chug

Bitter bottomass of the barrel.
Pbr or rolling rock is the only objectively correct answer

>Pbr or rolling rock is the only objectively correct answer

nope, both taste like complete ass. Even worse pbr has this thick stomach renching ass clogging property that is undesirable.

PBR = oil shits

This is what's up.

I'm not really sure what kind of ungaying training camp you went to that for some inexplicable reason you reference as "college" but if you took one look at their advertising where the tag line of “champagne of beers” is used as a metaphor for husky older gentlemen seducing unsuspecting youth.

It's still over or around 20$

You can't beat an ice cold Coors if you're looking for cheap ass beer.

This is usually my go to. Cheap, relatively high ABV and tastes alright

goddammit. this serves only one purpose. If I ever get really constipated, I’ll break down and get some of this liquid gold ass juice mega relaxer and regret it for the next three days when I’m blowing brown water outta my pink hole.

Gennesse is my fave.

ah, the good old milwaukees best shits. I know those all too well

Damn, really? What state?

Got a 30 of PBR for 15.99 at from Meijer in Michigan Friday. It's on sale for less than that often.

Throwing myself in the Hamm's camp.

I'd skip Costco's Kirkland Light, shit is basically water.

I'd have to buck trend here and go with Rainier, even though it's probably just PBR with a different can.

Which Meijer? I go to the one on Eureka and Pardee in Taylor.

23 and Gratiot.

I'm going to have to try this Hamm's shit.

marketers pls go.

Recently took a trip up north and decided to give these a go. It's not bad at all.

How would you know what ass taste like?>oil shits
Do yoy eat grease while drinking pbr?

Is this a trick question? because I have both eaten shitty oil and drank pbr.

No, but my shits the next morning make it seam that way.

Why would you have a seam in your feces?

Did you eat glue in school also?
Do you drink water before bed. It sounds like you just drink till you pass out.
Though Milwaukee's bes gives me shits.

>It sounds like you just drink till you pass out.

Best way to drink when you're drinking alone bruh.

I will have to agree to that

>you just drink till you pass out.

is there another way to drink?

Thirded

High Life if you want to drink to drink, Steel Reserve if you want to drink to get drunk.

With your mouth silly
>steel reserve
I shuddered reading that. Thats if you want to wake up regretting what you did last night.

Or have a good time and not remember anything to regret.

No good tines were had with steel reserve

>regretting what you did last night.

he doesn't even drink away the regret

I tried Steel Reserve once, and it was the worst beer I have every tasted. Icehouse is 2nd.

I can't stand Icehouse, but love Steel Reserve. My girlfriend thinks both are disgusting, but she can stomach Icehouse.

>he's never had camo

how far south of the mason dixon line do you live?

it's the same level as busch/old milwaukee/pbr/blatz/etc. i just like it slightly better.

New Hampshire

Pbr really sometimes hams or old milwaukees. Out west i would get rainiers and oles in the northeast now and get nastygansetts sometimes if im feeling ritzy

this user gets it. The basic lager is 6.50 for a tallboy sixpack down the street from me, and i've heard them go as low as 5 (I live in a city for the record)
they make a shitload of random beers also, and most are worth trying, but those are for the beer thread.

Yeah I saw they started having some sorta craft beers I had the Lovecraft themed one it was decent I liked the can a lot personally

OH

live free or die fag.....yep you're like the true south in the north.

Natty Ice my high school goto.

College was coors/bud lights.

Now its Sam, or Red's. Unless I'm going for drunk then its PBR's or Bud Lights if we're playing Beirut

>Beirut
You go to Lehigh?

Do you really think only one school plays that game?

No, but I've only heard it called that from people who went there. Everywhere else it's just "pong".

Rainier is the best beer I've ever had.

my niggers
>college parties
>friends and i would get a pallet of gansett (colloquialism for like 24 tallboys on a cardboard tray) for like $17
>tasty, cheap, and good times were had
busch lite gets my vote for #2, 55 bucks will fill a keg

Gosh, I don't now.

If you're in Alberta, TNT strong malt. Normally malt liquor is complete trash, but TNT when cold tastes like a fine dark beer with a good maltiness to it. $6 for 6, Canada and all.

Back in the early 90s, they had a funny commercial. A rice burner motorcycle was flying down the road, switching gears. It sounded like Raaaaaaai-neeeeeeeeer-beeeeeeer.

Yuengling is pretty cheap so thats my go to

Yuengling (if it's on sale) > High Life > Busch Copper > PBR > Rolling Rock

I fuckin love PBR, it's so cheap and delicious.

My favorite beers by price range are

>PBR
>Yuengling
>Heineken

I'm too poor and not enough of a beer snob to really buy anything else unless there's a crazy sale on it.

I'm at the beach drinking Natty Ice right now.