Can someone make an ICON (ICX) ChainLink cube?

Can someone make an ICON (ICX) ChainLink cube?

Thanks.

is this the start of a new generation of bagholders? everything mooned but this "samsung of blockchain" meme can't get past 52k gwei

Which is precisely why it'll go on a big run soon. Expect growth in the coming days, though not the massive growth we will see down the line. You see, once this hits korean exchanges, shit'll go boom. Once mainnet is launched, it should be popping up on gook exchanges, but for now they don't want to do twice the amount of work by setting up ERC-20 ICX wallet and then the mainnet ICX wallet. After mainnet = gains galore, until then, yeah it'll perform alright but not MASSIVE

patience goyim. whales supressing price.

yeah i'm not stressing, i hold some myself
also isn't the mainnet live? they just need to do the token swap if i'm not wrong and there are already dapps being developed on it

mainnet launched on 24 jan

>Buy green. Sell red.
Veeky Forums at its best.

Man these bags are getting heavy lads bought in at 7.9 thinking it would stay above 10 after mainnet fuck me

> koreas own coin
> koreans gonna love it

unfortunately

> koreans to autismo to trade on non korean exchange
> all chinks trading trx exclusively and nothing else

Shitting atm, will post later.

bro once this hits korean exchanges it'll go well above $10. But mainnet ain't fully launched yet, is it? exchanges must wait until it is done so they dont have to add erc20 ICX and mainnet ICX later on. You will have to wait a little bit for it to go back to 7.9 but don't worry, in a few months it'll be much higher

this guy is the reason i'm not buying icx. there will always been people trying to dump it once it tries to recover and it will go nowhere

It’s gonna be a long 6 weeks until these gooks release their damn wallet already

Keep in mind gooks haven't even started buying this yet. They don't give a fuck about previous prices

>bro once this hits korean exchanges it'll go well above $10.

meanwhile

> koreans don't give a single fuck

I'm watching this bleeding in korean prime time for over 2 months now

Welcome to crypto you stupid cunt. One man's bags are another man's treasure.

Yeah cos that doesn't apply to literally every fucking crypto.

mainnet is live but everything related to it isn't lmao, big L unfortunately. im still bullish on this project but genesis flopped somewhat which sucks

Here.

Can you make Vechain version?
Perhaps a PRL?

Thanks, user

OP at home here
ty based user

saved and checked

Thanks

vechain is here