What would your 3 course last meal be, Veeky Forums?

What would your 3 course last meal be, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistics_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever I decide to cook. Because I'll still be in my kitchen and not in jail since I'm not a degenerate.

Follow the law, people.

Opener of sorrel soup.

Roast lamb shashlik served on top of turnip pilaf and carrot pilaf (half the plate is one and half the other) with sides of chili-and-garlic beets with coriander, green beans/string beans/yardlong beans in spiced-and-garlicky tomato sauce and a simple plate of wilted spinach with garlic.

Aftermeal salad made from rapunzel.

The same law that gives gay couples the same rights as normal people?
I think not, hombre.

It's a hypothetical question that reveals your absolute favourite foods.

There's no need for moral grandstanding.

I didn't know they still did firing squad.

Would be funny to die on that last meal.

Which meal one should take to make it happen ?

20 habaneros
eat all at once, die to heart attack

Some kind of small soup to start. Not sure what though.
I think I'd have crab legs with butter and steak. Maybe a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. A side of steamed vegetables.
A slice of pumpkin pie for dessert.
Hot tea to drink, oolong or earl grey probably.

Fugu

Yar, you can request it in Utah.

>this thread again

OP is a confirmed newfaggot

How does that make him a newfag of all things?
We have this thread pretty regularly.

A cheeseburger, hot fresh fries, and an ice cold Coca Cola.

can I have a not last meal please?

>>>/Reddit/

These threads always devolve into shit flinging about capital punishment, just you wait

I would have an entire wheel of brie, crab legs, and deep fried shrimp

fuck off if you're not going to contribute and just shitpost, it's really easy to hide threads

You are nearly there my friend.
A Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

>if you're not going to contribute

Fine, then, my last meal would be a sandwich, along with a pop and a bag of chips, which make for a great last midday meal!

>pop
If you're going to play the game, 50% effort won't have you covered.

yup that same one that considers conservatives as sapient beings.

They no longer do last meals

But I'd take a bison burger, some McDonalds fries, a warm cinnamon pretzel with icing, and a cold a&w cream soda

I'd probably cry while eating it, knowing it's your last meal ever must be ridiculously overwhelming

You can save it for later

Fuck right off ronald

says who? I heard an NPR interview last month with a prison cook who cooks these meals

A pot of chili (with the works), asparagus, a pot of spaghetti bolognese. Just to give the mortician some fun afterwards.

thanks senpai

A professor of mine told me, I just looked it up, he was wrong, I should have fact checked, sorry user, I believed him cause he's a professor

>We have this thread pretty regularly.
Exactly.

I've read that most people barely even touch their last meal, if at all. Yeah, it proves to be a pretty shitty source of comfort unless the person is really into food.

I think they stopped offering it in Texas or something.

Surely that would vary from place to place, right? Different states = different laws.

>I'd probably cry while eating it, knowing it's your last meal ever must be ridiculously overwhelming

That's because you're a pussy, and you wouldn't ever be on death row in the first place.

A true hardened criminal would be jaded as fuck and grub out, you fucking pussy.

> Mcdonalds shit
> not actual burger from real ingredients
> shiggydiggy

>I've read that most people barely even touch their last meal, if at all.
Fucking this. Who the fuck could eat knowing you're going to die right after.
Also can you request literally anything or are there limits? Like could I get Kobe beef or something and have them fly it in from Japan?

Only Texas,I live in California where last meals are still a thing

>calling me a pussy for not being a jaded hardened criminal

Kek, enjoy your last meal you degenerate :^]

Just google it senpai, diff states have diff laws, Virginia only lets you choose based on their rotating 28 day menu, Florida only lets you choose $40 worth of food, and Oklahoma only $15

Cheese plate with fruit/cracker/olive side

Big bowl of panang curry with lots of shrimp, tofu and veggies served with jasmine rice

Slice of red velvet cake (or the whole cake)

It's traditionally "Any meal within reason".
No 80 pounds of caviar and $5000 bottle of dom. You can probably get a lick of caviar and cheap sparkling wine though, and feel really fancy before they blow your sphincter out with a cocktail of chemicals.
My state (texas woo) has been known to allow the mothers of the convict to cook their last meal, in a few cases.

Huge platter of meat and an assortment of good liquor.
Cheese and marmelade for dessert.

app: pint of the freshest, juciest IPA available (tired hands, cellarmaker, fieldwork, maybe RR)
main: pulled pork sando with extra coleslaw
dessert: raspberry cheesecake

Kill yourself faggot.

A nice bread with a cream cheese and garlic spread as opener

An entire casserole dish of my own lasagna as the main course.

For the dessert, more of my own lasagna, and cream cheese cake with mandarin oranges my grandma makes.

That's some damn good taste right there

This guy gets it

kek

Popeye's 8 piece family meal. Comes with a large side and four biscuits. I'd get mashed potatoes and gravy. Several packets of hot sauce, please.

An ice chest full of the Mexican Coca Cola in the glass bottle with pure cane sugar.

A pint of Praline Pecan ice cream.

Appetizer: A bottle of 151.
Main: Ask for a chef to flambe a steak in front of me.
Desert: Use 151 to ignite flambe onto chef's face, pour a ring of fire around the cell... Eat charred chef face as I burn to death.

>Desert

idk I'm have to bulk up for the after life.

lobster, steak, bunch of pies&cakes, three 3 liters, pudding, hamburger steak, mac n cheese, tatters, kalua burger from that hawian joint.

Damn. That's a lot of fried chicken and tacos.

Chicken Parm, Chocolate milkshake, and a grilled cheese, just like how my mom used to make them.

>Who the fuck could eat knowing you're going to die right after.

It's not served close to execution. It's a day or two before.

I'm not sure anyone is allowed to eat 24 hours before execution because it just means more shit to clean up.

They've discontinued it in most states though due to one guy ordering shitloads of food and not eating a single thing.

I've given this a lot of though and because I couldn't trust a local restaurant or a prison cook to properly cook a nice steak (ribeye, medium rare) I would probably do what most death row inmates do and order some of my favorite junk food or fast food.

My order
>large pepperoni and mushroom pizza
Or
>bacon wrapped deep dish from little caesars if available
>hot wings
>ice cream

Hard to fuck up. 3 of my favorite foods. Doesn't matter to me where it comes from but preferably pizza hut. Fight me

>last meal
>bacon wrapped deep dish from little caesars

Fuck yourself, that is incomprehensibly retarded

100 chicken nuggets with fries
Barbecue ribs and two big burgers
An entire white chocolate cheesecake with blueberry jam
And to drink I want coke, fresh green apple juice and a cup of good espresso coffee

He might be right in a limited way. I heard but can't cite that the practice was discontinued somewhere in the US

30 beers of genesee
30 hot wings
pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni

It's sadly humanizing to hear what people chose for their last meal. Even a man on his way to the gallows steps around a puddle to avoid a wet foot

They aren't going g to serve you alcohol in prison no matter if it's your last meal

You're all alone in the desert

i bet you don't even know what kek is you redditor

Hard mode you are In Oklahoma where alcohol and tobacco are forbidden and last meal must be under 15 dollars total

Peanut butter sandwich, only add allergies.

>implying habaneros are that hot
>implying eating 19 more will do any difference after the first one

As much cheesy polenta and fried pork chops and mustard greens as is can get.

for me its the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich

Give me 10 of those and 2 large cokes and I'll die a happy man!!! :D

This would be great. Rob the state's joy

Yeah I would ask for a ton of eggs, bacon and fries, a coke and some icecream

A couple of McRibs and lobster tail with butter n chives.

I order a dip dish za and wait until it gets cold, then I hide inside and when they throw it out I escape with the gadbage

If its not a 'go 'za it won't have the necessary depth. Make sure to make it clear it needs to be from the 'go

If it's a 'go 'za then I request to share it with a couple inmates so we can all escape inside

Legitimate kek.
The trojan Chicago 'za.

a couple extra cheese and pepperoni/bacon pizzas

Yes they do, just not in Texas (and potentially a few other states). It is still the norm.

Anyway, I'd have one of those sprinkles birthday cakes, it's kind of a nice comfort food.

A deathday cake?

Exactly yes.

A six pack and Thanksgiving with family.

>not posting the superior last meal pic

>would

>get the chair
>Ask for a bucket of popcorn kernels
>And a quart of cooking oil
>Ask for a movie to watch
It's not for me to watch, it's for the guards

a sour lemon.

>forgets the butter

Texas chili with cheese and onions from Hard Times (no beans)
Baked brie with honey and baguette
Chocolate mousse
A liter of 7-up and a bucket of ice

My last meal should be a whole chicken thats made in the oven jucy and cripsy at the same time with a whole bunch of cooked potatoes maybe mashed with brown chicken sause and a bunch of delicious veggies as broccoli and spinach, and a homemade salat with my special onion marinada. And to dessert as if i haden't already eaten enough, i want lavacake with homdemade icecream and chocolat mouse

Do I get to pick a movie to watch while I eat too?

sure why not

Appetizer some creamy soup like pumpkin.

Main course 2 fried eggs and a sausage, fresh tomato, cucumbers, lettuce and cabbage in separate plates.

Dessert would be an apple pie.

A Tina's burrito washed down with a mad dog 20/20

Here's my pick en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistics_(film)

Entrée: Half a dozen oysters kilpatrick

Main: Crispy roast pork with crunchy roast potatoes

Dessert: Sticky date pudding drenched in hot caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream

A whole bottle of Makers Mark for the drink

>current year
>still this fucking retarded

handle of vodka

Sweet comeback, bro. You sure showed him with that argument.

Glad there's still supreme gentlemen such as ourselves, you sir are a scholar.

start with the asshole caesar salad from Spoto's steak joint where they give you a fucking stalk of Romaine and the rest of the salad in containers and you have to make it yourself. Cut up the lettuce, pour on the dressing, drop on the croutons and cheese
main would be, i don't know, a steak, who cares
dessert is strawberry cheesecake, because i'm deathly allergic to strawberry

'cago 'za ofc