I can't fucking hold this any longer... sold at a loss

I can't fucking hold this any longer... sold at a loss...

Good move faggot you don't deserve it

Well riddounce user

fag kys

Kys weak handed pajeet

I think this was waiting for you to dump it in order to take off. see ya.

Yes m-m-me to user i just market sold my bags.

breh ew shoulda just gib em to me

How did you sell at a loss? Did you buy a month ago when it was at $1.30?
You held something for a MONTH and are now selling it at a loss before the product is even released. Top kek user.

bye faggo

Fucking weak faggot op

I'm buying 20 btc worth of link after some nice dump(perhaps u got dumped and sold it back to me, lol), ty for the help

good job OP leaving this death-cult

Can I get some Link shopped in these bags?

thanks for ur link man

It just raised 12 you dumbass

you idiots don't even understand what selling at a loss means

if a coin goes down, then that's how much money you have. if you coin goes down 50%, and you hold, then it means you think this coin has the best potential out of all coins to 2x. It doesn't matter if you sell at a loss or not--you need a 2x to break even, and you should be in the best coin that can do that. And guess what, it's probably the case that selling is the best option because a different coin will probably 2x before your coin that just went down 50%

thank you for doing this now.

okay nostradamus then go all into that best option.
report back in a month when you're the richest man on earth will all that compounding interest you'll be getting

please sir can I have one twentieth of a bitcoin? I am a poor man and nobody loves me because I ask for twentieths of bitcoins on Veeky Forums. Please, sir

Point is, "selling at a loss" doesn't matter. The money is already lost; you can put your money anywhere else. If you think in terms of "I shouldn't sell at a loss" you're only hurting yourself because the past doesn't matter in this scenario

Round of applause for op, i know you feel so free now

Anyone else noticing this?

these larps aren't even funny anymore

Priced in, you dumbfuck.