You drink AT LEAST a gallon of water a day, right Veeky Forums?

You drink AT LEAST a gallon of water a day, right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-33051797
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does it mean if i cum out kidney stones? they smell rancid rite

How does a person drink a gallon every day? all i can picture is just guzzling from the gallon jugs constantly.

i've gotten better at drinking water after I found out I can buy a little fake plastic lime filled with lime juice and squirt it into my cup before pouring the water.
most water sucks, and fiji is too expensive
My brother gets kidney stones and won't listen to reason. I tell him to drink more water, he says his arizona tea is mostly water so it should count. well it obviously fucking doesn't if you're still getting them

what's worse bladder stones or kidney stones?

How is this food or cooking related?

Usually about two to three liters of water per day. Along with a fifth of vodka, some coffee here and there and some cheap-ass merlot.

Yes, I have to piss all the fucking time.

jesus

Water is food

probably more like 2 or 3 gallons

I've had kidney stones before.
You will KNOW when you pass one or a piece of one. It's on par with being repeatedly kicked in the back, groin, and dick.

When my body tells me it's thirsty, I drink until I'm not. Why does everyone have to overcomplicate things?

I was allowed to bring water to school in 1st grade and have a bottle of it on my desk, so drinking water frequently is the default for me at this point anyway.

A gallon might be too much if your not doing yard work the entire day though.

Kidney stones are more directly related to sodium intake. As long as you don't have a shitload of salt in your diet and drink fluids regularly, you have nothing to worry about.

Fuck, those were the days. Back when schools allowed water.

kidney stones

the ureter is much smaller, once the stone makes its way into your bladder you have much higher chance of passing it although it will still cause pain

Water is sustenance, not food.

>Be in the Army where Kidney stones are very popular
>Haven't had one yet

I drink at least 3.5L per day.

NO NO KIDNEY STONE

What?

Wut?

>Dying for the Jewry

I think he means that his school didn't allow him to bring water in class

Which is dumb, sounds like he grew up in commie land

I usually drink a gallon just during my morning shift at work. It's hard at first but you get really used to it. Plus killing time to go to the pisser every thirty minutes is fun. You gotta stay hydrated kiddos.

How do I acquire a kidney stone of my own creation? Do I drink and eat lots of sugar? Also, what's the texture like? Does it crumble or is it more like a gemstone? I want to give it to my loved one. It's so lovely.

easily.

i drink 4L of watered down herbal tea by noon.

This plus tall mugs of cold brew decaf and filling a nalgene with water during the work day

It's easy

does beer count?

Same

coffee doesn't count towards your water intact mate

Caffeine is indeed a mild diuretic but I drink decaf

Wow. People are this dumb or did I just get trolled?

Because waiting until you're thirsty is like not stepping out of the path of an oncoming car until you feel it tap your body.

He was mocking the first three words chosen by

That is a fine simile.

Coffee makes you piss, retard.

No shit, doofus but it will still hydrate you. Fuck. Did I just get trolled again?

>tried drinking soda when parched thirsty
>tried drinking juice while parched thirsty
>never again
>never again

Water will always be the first option. Drinking juice or soda when really thirsty is just uncomfortable to the throat. Blehh...

I drink water when I'm actually thirsty and I'll have soda or beer to accompany a meal

The "8 glasses of water a day" thing is a meme, as long as you drink when you're thirsty you'll be fine

I hope no one falls for this troll attempt.

It's true. Do you think it's natural to force an entire gallon of water into your body every day? You'd be pissing every 15 minutes if you did that, unless your were sweating a lot.

If you're only drinking when you're thirsty then you're doing something wrong. Lack of hydration can be damaging in so many ways. Drink water, people.

You're an idiot. I'm not saying wait to you'll parched to drink water, but forcing yourself to drink excessive amounts of water is not natural.

It's fucking summer and my workplace is also pretty warm, so I'm constantly refilling my water bottle. I'm pretty sure I've reached my daily gallon threshold.

I'm the idiot yet you're the one making up claims. Who in this fucking thread said drink "excessive amounts of water?"

Retard. You drink an adequate amount of water but you do it before your body sends you a thirst alarm.

This is college freshman level A&P. How poorly educated are you?

A gallon is likely an excessive amount of water for most people, barring extreme physical activity.

I used to be a garbageman and I would sweat my ass off, I would bust my ass for 4-5 hours and I drank a lot of water but it would still only be like 2 liters total.

I eat a ton of salt. I am probably kill.
i don't skimp on the water though. drink tons of that shit.

I didn't realize I was talking to an anorexic midget.

do you piss 15 times a day?

If you work in a 40C+ kitchen 6 days a week you get in the habit of drinking a lot of water. I have a 60oz bottle of water and I refill it at least twice per shift

fuck I only have a 32oz bottle t hat I only refill once during my shift.

am I going to die?

no, not everyone sweats the same amount

as long as you don't let yourself go thirsty you should be fine

I drink 1.5+ gallons a day and used to make threads on fit daily to remind people to Drink their gallon
A separate thread to remind to take their fish oil
And 2 more one as a reminder to take their vitamin d and then their multi
This was like 4 or 5 years ago though
I stopped because it stopped being funny but it is overall p good advice
People eventually started copying me and then they stopped as well

Then what happened? Don't leave us hanging.

Food is sustenance, therefore water is food.

Yeah, mixed with sugar and alcohol variations.

Quick request, (as I don't see a request thread on this board). Does anyone have the Ramen noodle tier charts, with the recipes on them? Much thanks if you do. I'm trying to help a poorfag friend.

I've gone weeks drinking nothing but mt dew.

Yet I live and no stones yet.

Poor choice of words, girly man. Get some stones.

passing mine just stung a little. it was when it was still in my guts that it hurt like hell.

sodium only matters because it causes water retention. kidney stones are made out of oxalates.

I've a ~800ml water bottle which I refill about 2-3 times a day

So I guess I average about 1-2 litres. I really have to discipline myself to refill it though cos otherwise I won't drink anything at all throughout the day

coffee & tea actually dehydrate you

There are more benefits than avoiding kidney stones

prevents diseases, good for skin

This is true, however for motivation the prospect of kidney stones is more frightening

>I don't drink water and drink some soda? Oh my skin is a bit dry? Big deal.

sounds better than

>I don't drink water and drink some soda? MY DICK IS FUCKING ON FIRE OH GOD I THINK IT'S GOING TO FALL OF JESUS WEPT THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE

drink water, folks.

Well people often underestimate the power of a healthy skin. It makes you a lot more attractive and that should be a motivator

>father had kidney stones some time back
>described it as the worst pain he has ever felt while still high from the painkillers
>read more about them on the interwebs
>it's hereditary
>mfw

No. What occurs in your feeble little brain to make you believe such nonsense?

agreed. and why the fuck is california complaining about a water shortage?! there's an ocean right there!!!

that much water can be just unhealthy if not deadly

Subtle sarcasm, I get it. However, you can consume a can of coke and benefit from its water content. The diuretic effect might take away ten to twenty percent but your body will enjoy the rest. Stop falling victim to old wives tales.

if you chug it all at once

Shit nigga my dad had kidney stones too

I don't want to be am kill

It's pretty easy to drink a Gallon if you easily exert yourself doing something. Chances are you barely fucking move.

The Arizona tea is probably helping make more stones. I'd just let him suffer

>some kid brings in vodka in a water bottle to class
>found out and now no one can bring in water to class

fml senpai

can they still bring in vodka?

pass the mountain dew bro

Damn right I do. I've been recycling the very same gallon for the past week.

Looks like STALKER artefacts

I drink a gallon of beer a day desu

Why would I drink water when I can have delicious coca cola at all times? I'm not poor.

Here in Bosnia we were never allowed any drinks in school under the premise that you can hold out for the length of school day.

Why would you drink soda when you're thirsty?

I drink it when I'm not thirsty but want a tasty treat.

>soda
>tasty

the pain from a kidney stone in the ureter is apparently one of the most excruciating pains a human can experience

An ice cold soda on a hot afternoon is amazing, user.

If you get kidney stones a doctor can use an ultrasound device to shatter the stone into many little pieces you can easily piss out.

as the guy you replied to, i'm quite aware

actually lithotripsy has one of the lowest success rates but its generally the first option because its the least invasive

>only drink when you're thirsty
>only breathe when you're about to pass out
>only eat when you're on the ground starving
>only pull out when you feel it start to dribble out
>only study just before the test

Probably either a little over or a little under a gallon a day. Depends on what I'm doing.

According to google someone once had a 2.5lb kidney stone.

Jesus

sad thing is, its the tiny ones that hurt the most

i had an 8mm and 12mm bilateral, i wasn't aware pain could even reach that level

I drink at least 64 ounces a day but I owe that to being a dirty spic landscaper

but your liver user...

I just saw on google as well that the most kidney stones in one person at a single time is 172,155.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-33051797

The absolute horror

how you would keep from killing yourself is beyond me

do men get kidney stones more than women? or is just because women have shorter urethras they can piss them out easier?

i believe women get them more but have less complications due to their plumbing

why arent they jagged like normal kidney stones? did they all smooth each other out is is this clickbait?

there's different types, not all are jagged