What size is your dinner plate?

What size is your dinner plate?

13 in

About twelve inches, but I avoid using the inner ring in my plates for presentation purposes. Also: stadium mustard is the best mustard

>9 inches in Europe
And somehow they still manage to beat America in obesity

Restaurants (at least good ones) tend to leave a lot of empty space on their plates though.

I could cover the 8.5 plate with mayo and the 12 inch one in ice burg lettuce

the size of the plat has nothing to do with how much or how calorie dense the food is

the american restaurant plate is huge cause in America the mega portion you get is supposed to be dinner and lunch the next day

>somehow [Europe] still manage to beat America in obesity

but that's wrong famalamadingdong

Ever since I moved out I stopped using dinner plates altogether. They're too fucking inconvenient. I exclusively use bowls now.

>I exclusively use bowls now.
Same. Only time I use a plate is if it's something that needs to be cut like a whole chicken breast or an omelet or if it's a multi part meal like an entree and fries or something. Everything else goes in a bowl. Don't even know why we started doing this, before Dad's divorce we always ate on plates.

>using plates
>not eating directly from the can

something something normies ree

>the size of the plat has nothing to do with how much or how calorie dense the food is

Being this god damn autistic....how do you function in society?

But in the 60s weren't you supposed to have like six plates at dinner

>the size of the plat has nothing to do with how much or how calorie dense the food is
Thank you Captain Obvious.

I bulk cook and just keep everything in Tupperwares

I never measured the big mac box.

Seems inaccurate. Shouldn't 100% of overweight and obese adults have a BMI greater than 25?

>he cares about presentation when eating by himself

You're never by yourself with Veeky Forums at your fingertips.

I like my areolas like I like my dinner plates.

Or should that be the other way around?

Just measured mine: about 22cm, which is a little over 8,5in, I think.
Also, not a fatty-fatty fat-fat here.

What do they consider overweight or obese? And why don't I see overweight or obese people all the time if, according to this list, over half of all Europe is overweight or obese. Are Switzerland and Italy exempt from this chart or something? Seems horridly inaccurate.

>You have to use the whole plate. That's the rule.

>What do they consider overweight or obese?

"BMI greater than 25", says right there in the title.

I must be tired as fuck. For some reason, I thought it read "over the age of 25."
No clue how in the fuck I managed that.
Silly me.

Who gives a fuck

This is just a "subtle" /int/ thread anyways where Yurocucks scream about how retarded and behind-the times America is because we have the ability to eat more food in one meal than they do in 3 days.

Oh, this stupid bullshit again.

Obesity directly correlates with how many carbs we eat in the US. Carbs make us fat. That's why Mexico is currently the lardiest country in the world along with the US--heavy grain eaters, lots of sugary waters, alcohol, etc..