What's the point in the twist'n'lick they advice you on the package...

What's the point in the twist'n'lick they advice you on the package? Is it just a marketing shit to make it look delicious in the commercial?

Also why is this shit so good? I never ate it in my life and just started buying these fuckers like crazy lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MrTDfA3X56k
shop.coles.com.au/online/mobile/national/kraft-cookies-oreo-original
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Stop buying that shit, Donald J Trump will never buy Oreo again and so do I.

youtu.be/MrTDfA3X56k

Why not? I don't have a sound ;_;

Pretty good dunked in milk i guess otherwise meh

Yeah I know they suck without a milk.

They closed the Chicago (not kidding) plant and transferred the production to Mexico.

Well, it's a giant company, who could be surprised that they want the most money for lowest costs.

It's was just for trolling purpose, I am Canadian

kek

I'm not.

>HEY GUYS IS THIS COMMERCIAL MARKETING SHIT TO MAKE THE PRODUCT LOOK GOOD?
Gee, I wonder.

You honestly have no idea of the amount of adverts we have had in Britain for these, silly voices asking them 'How do you eat yours - let us know on Facebook'.

And the most recent one is find a lucky packet and win a trip to New York???

They are not really taking off here, our bourbons and custard cremes blow Oreos into the weeds . . .truly a most ghastly piece of confectionery.

nah oreos are pretty popular here ESPECIALLY in milkshakes and cheesecakes and stuff. also pull your head out of your arse, bourbons and custard cremes aren't any better, oreos have a way more interesting flavour than the bourbon biscuit.

I'd take Oreo's made in Mexico over China any day. I no longer buy them because of this.

Scroll right to the bottom: shop.coles.com.au/online/mobile/national/kraft-cookies-oreo-original

Dude are you me? I was always pretty apathetic about Oreos then one day I just bought a pack and can't stop eating them

I only ever do with milk though, but I've had pic related and they're pretty good without milk

make way for the original and better cookie.

why do you no longer buy them because they're made in china

Because China historically has bad food standards and use chemicals and processes that I don't like.

Therefore I vote with my wallet and don't buy any products manufactured in China.

so would you not buy chinese made oreos even if you tried and liked them

New flavor gutter oil:^)

so you're just an idiot

I did buy them once and they tasted ok but after reading where they were made I didn't buy them again.

To enjoy the oreo's rich meaty flavor

You sound butt blasted:^)

that's dumb

i am annoyed that someone is dumb

>that's dumb

well that's just like, your opinion dude

China owns the US, and that'll never stop.

Golden Oreos are ficking good.
Try downing them with some
milk instead of dipping them
in it. Big mistake trying this beyond good fucking GOAT.
At least for me that is.

Nope . . .you have just fallen for the marketing aimed at 14 year old kids, they are bland and tasteless.

can you imagine the jack tongueing these things?

>Is it just a marketing shit to make it look delicious in the commercial?

Basically. But to be honest, eating them whole kind of sucks and makes for less frosting on the palette so separating the halves makes them a little easier to consume. Plus, sucrophiliacs have no self-restraint.

People "twist and licked" Oreos forever, and then I guess they thought the best marketing campaign would be to cash in on that and market "how to eat food" even harder.

Also agree with
Golden Oreos are GOAT tier.

I don't twist and lick btw because then you're just left with two shitty cookie remains with your slobber all over them.

This thread made me realize I haven't had Oreos in a long while, I'll have to buy some soon. Favorites are mint and the berry ones.

Has anyone tried the newer flavors?

Yes because I dont want to risk eating lead