I'm gonna go to London this weekend and I'm gonna be visiting Soho's chinatown...

I'm gonna go to London this weekend and I'm gonna be visiting Soho's chinatown. Where would you guys suggest for some good dim sum?

Mr Wu, finest Chinese in the city.

Go to any of them, because all of the restaurants in Chinatown are overpriced trash for tourists. If you want decent dim sum I'd keep well away from there.

England is gay, soho is in NYC

Go to the Tokyo Diner for some good Japanese

Otherwise this

>good Japanese
Oxymoron

eat some window ducks

Ho Lee Fucks for tourist.

But the better restaurants are on Lisle street, parallel to the Main Street. Go to one full of Chinese people. Don't expect good service, but do expect good food.

>overpriced
They're really not. Chinatown is one of the cheapest places to get reliably adequate food in central London as long as you steer clear of the all-you-can-eat buffets.

If you're round Soho's chinatown you're better off going to the Preto on Shaftesbury Avenue though.

Those window ducks look good . . .I could just eat a whole one right now.

Wong Kei has always been my favourite restaurant in the area.

Speaking as a cantonese guy, I say avoid eating in Chinatown for the most part.

Try Pearl Liang in Paddington or Courtesan in Brixton. If you don't mind spending a bit more, Yauatcha, even though it's very hyped up, makes delicious dim sum.

O'Neills

Leongs legends for long bao. Opposite the dutch pub, de hems. And for proper dim sum, i think its called new world...they do an old school trolley service. Its 4/5.

Went once. Food was average as fuck.

I think both Leong Legends and New World aren't as good as they used to be. Somehow Leong Legends' xiao long bao now have a weird taste to their pork and the trolley service at New World now serves cold food.

If I had to recommend a restaurant, I'd say Joy King Lau, but it's not too helpful as I've never actually had their dim sum. Just as a side note, it's actually the only Chinese restaurant where I've seen a separate Chinese-only menu (I always thought it was just a rumour).

wtf is this daedra beast?

be careful you don't slip OP

I live in London but I never go to Chinatown. It's really small and kinda shitty tbhfam. There's this really good ramen/soup place near there through, called Bone Daddies. The tonkusu (spelled wrong) broth soup is really good and the chicken wings

HE WAS LOOKIN' FOR A PLACE CALLED CALLED LEE HO FOOK'S

GONNA GET BIG DISH OF BEEF CHOW MEIN

What's the London chinatown restaurant that's famous for rude staff?

wong kei

>he says, as he drools over Mexishit