DO I FUCKING ALL IN THIS SHIT OR NOT BIZ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO BUT IM SCARED

Is this sperm coin?

DO IT

Yes

FUCK IT I HAVE STARTED

8 ETH IN SO FAR LETS GO MANBOYSSSSSSSS

We're gonna fucking make it

I'm really really drunk atm but reading from the title of what it is, I'm with you!!!
ALL FUCKIGN IN

I'm gonna convert all my BTC to ETH on Kraken and send it to IDEX and purchase the living shit out of this.

>its another ai meme coin with a billion supply

I ALREADY DID

It's not a meme coin, don't listen to people who don't do their research.

> IF you want to get really excited about Matrix, watch this video with Blockchain Brad:
www (.) youtube (.) com/watch?v=5bPcIgrOdgM

I hope so

WE ARE NOW BROTHERS
I thought so too but I'm convinced this is literally the only non meme AI coin. Feels like a top 10

OH IM DIGGING THE MUSIC OF THEIR HOMEPAGE VIDEOOOOO

THIS GONNA BE BIGGGGG

I have a small position in it.

The tech smart geek bizos were FUDing it and NLP integration yesterday so now I don't know.

I'm jelly my nigger, I only have a poor man stack :(

looks like it's pre-pumped by whales too, be really careful here guys. when it hits bigger exchanges expect a huge dump with the buy volume they'll see.

I can go for some Teeka Masala right now

holy fuck reading this now op thanks
but 1,000,000,000 supply tho?

This doesnt really mean anything since it has been dumped already and its floating roughly at 2x ico price

I've been deep diving hard bro the NLP already works in Chinese. Bizgeeks are retards sometimes I read it too and they literally seem to think they aim to build entire programs with the NLP first generation. It's just gonna be basic stuff like smart contract bets at first

>pic says whales bought at ico
>post says "pre-pumped by whales"

do you not see contradiction here?

high supply coins are the shit. see trx, xrp, ven etc. they attract normies HARD

Ph.D. in CS here, I smell bullshit

what contradiction? whales with millions of tokens can dump on your asses. take a look at the contract address mate, whales have thousands of eth worth just waiting to sell.

in terms of your portfolio, what % are you holding in this? For me its only 5%, but I could drop JNT into it to push up to 15%

There's 15000 addresses bro thats more distributed than some coins that have been out since last year

Someone said it was as high as $3.50 on ED with volume, seems like they already dumped

did you see the self adapting fish animation? fucking dank

im going all in. i was at 30% when I posted this. i have made all my crypto growth going all in on promising small caps, i won't stop now.

Are you saying that whales involved is a bad thing? You have to do what the whales do to become one

Nomally its whales are accumulating, now that Veeky Forums figured out something wortwhile they say whales are pumpNdumping..

wtf Veeky Forums

Oh I wanted to jizz when I saw that. I didn't see that submarine coming though, my mind was fucking blown

high iq chad alert

to be in the company of whales is to be in good company.

Walk like a master, act like a master.

Fake it till you make it

Want to be? Then be.

It's chinese so like anything, don't all-in. Lots of potential though

They have western white people in their video, white people appeal to the brain because of the conditioning set by society that white people are family man and peacefull.

>dat denial doe

based on their roadmap, the impression i'm getting is the price will pump quite a while later down the line, surely going all in now will mean you miss gains in other coins that could be reinvested into this later?

Already in.

My orders are already in the book, I have no choice but to keep them there. What % would you have done?

I have all in'd Antshares and Cardano previously, its in my blood. Super aggressive until 500k

This is why I wasn't already all in, but I heard they're gonna do a lot in the meantime (announcements, demo releases) and it starts after chinese new year

im seriously fucking amped for this

You won't get to lamboland by being a pussy. We will make it user