So what's it like brushing your teeth? I never brushed my teeth before and I'm 18 years old...

So what's it like brushing your teeth? I never brushed my teeth before and I'm 18 years old. My family members never either I don't think but to get that shit taste out my mouth I chew winterfresh gum. Before y'all judge it's not my fault! I wasn't raised to brush my teeth but I'm thinking about doing it today, will I feel like a new man?

I feel irritable and dirty if my teeth aren't clean. If there's any kind of film or "grittiness", especially after eating, I brush my teeth.

Go for it OP. It's great!

There's gonna be blood its your first time. Get a soft brush and go dentist soon to get your teeth descaled. Good luck, you might need fillings or other work done.

op is lying

Yeah you know what's up all my back teeth have holes in them and I have blisters on my gums.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

I got a water flosser last week. I can't believe I've lived so long without one.

Your gums are going to bleed a lot at first if you brush and especially if you floss. Your gums are fighting off infection right now.

Make sure you get yourself to a good dentist and ask him about how to brush and floss properly in the future. Then work diligently to make brushing and flossing into a habit every day, OP.

Nope.

kek

go see a dentist ya fuck, you are lucky if you get to keep half your teeth

Shit... A dentist isn't cheap especially being in America.

I tried abstaining brush my teeth for 2 years and my back tooth broke. So brush your teeth OP

Kill yourself you horrid fucking barbarian. This thread is literally sickening

Man I was just gonna post this

I don't brush my teeth often but I still recommend doing it. some peoples mouths are fucking tanks, like mine, with teeth that just don't seem to get cavities. don't let that turn you into a moron that thinks theyre invincible. to start with when you brush your teeth your gums can bleed. this is normally a sign you don't fuck em up enough and they get weak and voulnerable to disease. for healthy gums you should be able to easily brush your teeth without bleeding all over the place.

Out of interest, why do you not brush your teeth?

Send emails to local dentists explaining that you were raised never to brush your teeth but wish to change and not lose your teeth. Dentists will schedule an appointment and give you steep discounts because you are a poor abused child they want to make feel better.

Go to the dentist, explain that you were raised not to brush your teeth and ask them to explain everything. They will walk you through flossing and brushing and all of that.

Your insane story will make you a charity case.

Food and Cooking

Thumbnail of OP's pic looks like she's holding a spear.

Also, your parents deserve capital punishment.

when you are young, your enamel is nice and thick, and resists cavities well. You aren't special. Your teeth will dissolve in your mouth soon enough, unless you start brusihing and flossing right now.
-Brush after every meal with colgate total (no other toothpaste works as well)
-And floss once a day (use rubber fingertips if the floss cuts your fingers)
-reduce or eliminate sugary/acidic food in your diet. that includes most fruit.

Fucking brits, man.

is this LITERALLY britain: the photo?

>Thumbnail of OP's pic looks like she's holding a spear.
kek

Yeah I have a tough time eating breakfast if I haven't brushed my teeth.

>mfw I don't drink soda or overly sugary drinks about 2 years ago
>been brushing 3 times a day and flossing once a day as long as I can remember

This thread is fucking sickening

People who get disgusted by not brushing multiple times a day and flossing honestly always come off as OCD as fuck, and a bit neurotic. I mean, it's a good thing that your parents hammered the habit into you at a young age, but you seriously act like you're brainwashed sometimes. Plaque is not going to melt your gums and give you brain cancer if you go to bed without brushing your teeth.

>if you go to bed without brushing your teeth.

uughhhhyyuckkk. cannot stand the feeling of that. unless I'm blackout then I don't notice.

I grew up kind of shitty too. My parents took me to the dentist, but rarely. By the time I was an adult, I didn't think about it much, and now I'm suffering for it. It may cost me 6000 for a couple of root canals and bridges, just to be able to eat normally.

Do you know how fucked up it is to have gaps on both sides of your mouth, where you need to chew in just the right spot in order to not fuck up your gums?

I reguse to chew with my front teeth, as I don't want them to degrade. Now I'm constantly using mouthwash and floss. Too little too late though.

Brushing too often is bad too, perhaps even comparable to not brushing at all. Regardless, a dentist is necessary. The older you get, the worse your teeth get.

This many replies and only one person has noticed that brushing teeth =/= food and cooking

How many cavities do you have? You probably think that's normal.

Get a load of this guy. Here, let me concede to your autism.

"Hey fellas, after you're done eating and cooking your food, do you brush your teeth after your food and cooking? Cuz I don't."

Follow the heart of the law, not the letter of it.

fuck up faggot. go cry to a janitor