youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074
youtube.com/watch?v=lHA9RfNrtQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

biz doesnt deserve omg

Schhhh

we tried to warn them father.

comfy and waiting.

>tfw I got cucked because of how slow fiat is

I swear you have to think like a week into the future when it comes to managing fiat with crypto

yeah amazing it's almost back up to half it's ath wowee

Taking bets on the multinational conglomerate that is going to use omg network with their app. Only two possible multi national ones that both have apps and tie into omg's investors is alipay and mufg

I-I-Its gonna correct right?

I only bought 7 OMG with some spare satoshis lying around in Binance, I fucking knew I should have bought more but I thought it was going to dip further down ;_;

I bet most who bought omg from $7 in the last dip til now has read enough to not want to sell for at least a year but btc might drag it down again who knows

>I swear you have to think like a week into the future when it comes to managing fiat with crypto
this, everytime.

Thought strat might go to 30-40 bucks becuase ICO's then dump it for omg, probably fucked myself now

Theres also Line.

shut up you fucking retard
im still accumulating

this, Line is huge

OMG is a complete ERC-20 shitcoin that is pretty much reliant on the muh Plasma blockchain for its value.

Speculators, aka deluded omisegoys, are buying stacks of this in the hopes that one day, 1-2 years from now, a bunch of “experts” are going to release this new epic blockchain they’re calling Plasma, to be the end all of blockchains.

Somewhere along the way, it became shilled that OMG will be the token used as the intermediary between any fiat to token conversions or any token to token conversions.

FYI, this is what almost ALL tokens are ultimately trying to achieve.

Eventually, other shitcoins will utilize the Plasma network, thus rendering OMG to be another ladyboi shitcoin

In b4 omisegoys

what

Pls drop pls drop pls drop! I want to buy in. This is the killer coin you idiots. $300 EOY ez

They aren't invested into omise or omisego and alipay would make more sense than mufg since mufg would require multiple app integrations across regions and subsidiaries. Plus what better way to do a proof of concept then have a company that processes >100k a second and hundreds of billions

tfw only 380... I used to have 500, but sold at 19 usd back when... Never bought low...

>bought the 24 hour high

>Every other shittoken is mostly starting from scratch trying to craft an idea and get it real use cases and partnerships.
>Omise has been doing payment processing for 5 years and has connections all around the world and already confirmed over 50k merchants and 420m customers with their network, a multinational conglomerate intergration with wallet release in q2, banks (don't miss the plural faggot), and 15 financial institutions.
>That reddit spacing
It would take these shittoken startups years to get anywhere near them let alone survive til the end of the year after q2 announcement and release. At what price do you kys?

> "experts"
Well, they actually have the whole all-star crypto people on board (Vitalik, Roger, Poon, Greco, Ayako, etc.), just saying. It's also the only crypto which the booger Vitalik is shilling, does it say anything to your brain... What better would you fucking want. This is the rainbow unicorn everyone wants. But hey, it's your choice to be on the other side of the fence shouting fud and shit. I just can't believe there are still idiots like you.

Clif High says 30,000% gains on OMG in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074

>It would take these shittoken startups years to get anywhere near them let alone survive til the end of the year after q2 announcement and release. At what price do you kys?

>Worst FUD I've read
think this guy has mental health problems.

Good luck with your Tron, turtlecoin and FUN buddy. tehehehe.

They announced a new partnership with my local pub.

Sub 300 OMG pls go.

Waar is dit?

So people are betting their money on Plasma to be a successful endeavour?

Yes, strong indications it'll be out before Q2.

How so? Their roadmap says otherwise.

Yep, same as people betting on EOS or Cardano. It's vaporware right now, but backing OMG is backing the ETH team working with OMG to produce as plasma prototype.

Well Omise is an actual company with 450 million customers, so there s that.

need to watch the town hall and all of it
youtube.com/watch?v=lHA9RfNrtQw

During it though they say poon, vitalik, knott, and floersch came up with minimal viable plasma and managed to code it in under a week and now plasma release is possible "much earlier" so they had a nice breakthrough

the most competent niggas in the game are in it, so it's as safe of a bet as it gets I guesss

YOUR NOT????