Giving back to Veeky Forums, don't miss another hidden gem. This one can make you retire in 1 year

So, Veeky Forums has helped me a lot. Discovered here antshares below 3, and bnb below 0.3
That made a lot of money for me

I have been acumulating GVT, so now I'm sharing it with you. And no, I won't dump it. How can you know? Because I'll reinvest in the platform

"Wtf are you talking about user?"
I'm talking that. I have acumulated enough to no need to work ever once the platform is live (april)

Let me explain.

You acumulate 1000 usd in gvt (I recommend 100 coins at least, but whatever you can). Those 1000 can be 40k in the future (yes, it can. This token is severely undervalued, it's one of the best use cases of blockchain and the industry is worth 70 trillions)

Then you invest those 100 coins in a manager that get at least 5-10% profit per month. There you have, between 2k-4k usd per month, forever, by buying 100 coins.

Btw, 40k is a lower end estimation, they're going for 50 billions in assets under management, so do your math.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

tournament.genesis.vision/index.html#
blog.genesis.vision/becoming-a-gv-manager-729c2d75d9fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you meant the industry is worth 70 thousand trillions

Oh, and in case you don't believe that a manager can get 5-10% profit per month, here are the results of the tournament genesis vision is having to show the platform and test it.

Yes, 144%. In a day. Don't miss another train. Acumulate and wait.

You're underestimating how big forex and fund management is

will i make it with 40? been trading back and forth started with 33

Try to double it over time or get to 100. You have time if you're only trading.

This has been getting more and more attention. I see posts everyday on reddit and Twitter about GVT

Payday was today so Im going to buy this and some WTC most likely

shh

i agree, keep this on the low for now, no need for the shill on this right now

Yoooo I just came across this token the other day. This is crazy. Kinda unreal how undervalued it is.

Undervalued coin rn. Will be big.

GVT is insane. No idea why it's still so under the radar. When your run-of-the-mill investor finds out what kind of returns they can get by just investing through the platform, this shit is gonna go to a multi-billion MC overnight. Plus, passive income for the rest of your life on top of it.

Co-founder is the head of Tools for brokers and he's pushing this platform to all 400 of the brokerages he works with, that's so much God damn money. I sold my dog to buy more GVT

and if the manager fucks up he keeps your 100 gvt?

Is this actually a good buy?

Last time I bought something biz shilled I lost 50%

Veeky Forums does not deserve this coin.

Just spread your funds between a couple managers to mitigate risk. The platform is also completely transparent, you'll see every trade managers make, the retarded ones will be weeded out quick.

Managers trade through the GVT platform. Therefore all managers past performance is recorded on the blockchain.

You can see a manager's past performance before you decide to invest. Having said that, not all managers will make positive returns every time, and there will inevitably be instances where you will lose more than you put in.

Having said that, you can select managers based on the asset class they invest in, such as cyrpto, forex, stocks, or a combination. Additionally, you can invest with multiple managers to hedge your risks.

To answer your question, if the manager fucks up, he will not keep your 100GVT. Those funds will be lost due to trades. The manager has to cash in and out through the GVT system. Additionally, minimum % of investable funds must be provided by the manager to prevent this risk on top of the incentives that a manager has to perform well.

This is a nice fake shill attempt.

Is this actually a scam? I Just bought 100

The tournament has been going on for a little over a day now...

The top 5 traders have made over 100% returns. All of their trades are recorded on the blockchain and are auditable. This is not some Bitconnect sham trading robot making fake gains. These are real people making trades to generate gains.

The trading strategies, positions, and sell targets will all be transparent and auditable.

See for yourself:

tournament.genesis.vision/index.html#

The beauty of it all is that when this gets launched, that money you see and the gains traders are making will be GVT holders' gains.

ok so managers create their own token then you give them your gvt for their token right. What do I do with the custom manager tokens?

Yes, read the whitepaper, think where value comes from the token and you'll be surprised it's this cheap. I said that with 100 you'll be able to retire soon, you'll understand why.

This is like asking, what if binance fucks up and he keeps all your coins? They make more money by being a good exchange. Good managers will be good. Bad ones won't even appear in the top. Plus a lot of them will come from reputable firms, and you'll be able to see what they're doing with your money (hint: this is one of the big things of this platform, managers won't be able to do shady shit)

Charlie Shrem as an advisor, and CEO funded one of the most reputables companies 4 forex (tools4brokers), check it

As I said, I have acummulated enough, and have been able to do so because I found antshares and bnb in biz first. If you don't believe it, don't buy, you can always use the platform once it's live.

You keep them or trade them with other manager tokens. Once the trading period finish for that token, you will exchange it for the money invested + profits the manager made

Per the white paper, manager tokens can be traded and the value of the manager token should be reflective of the current gains of the manager's portfolio gains/loss at the time of sale. This way people can liquidate their manager tokens before the manager closes their portfolio and distributes profits.

This is much further down the road, according to the telegram the CEO is considering other methods of converting GVT into manager funds. Since the "exchange" or selling GVT for manager tokens would be a taxable crypto-to crypto event. They would need to sit down with US tax attorneys, but a solution exists that is better than straight up selling GVT for manager tokens and this will be visited and considered in the future before full launch.

What fucking tokens, what are these tokens? What can people do with them. Don't say trade with other managers, what kind of bullshit is that. There has to be a purpose.

Also this "profit" is made how? Who is paying for this profit?

ok and platform alpha starts in april open for everyone? We can start making 5% a day then or have to wait for full platform launch closer to 2019.

pretty sure it works like: you give gvt to investor > they convert gvt to usd/other crypto/whatever and invest it and make you money > you get paid back original investment + profits in gvt

You buy GVT
Use GV platform and select a money manager or a few money managers.
Allow them to trade your GVT
Money Manager trades on FOREX, Crypto, stocks, or all 3.
Money Manager then gives you the returns for a small cut.
All trades are recorded on the blockchain and profits are distributed via smart contracts. This makes scams and people getting Bernie Maddoffed impossible.
It also ensures that you are paid out the exact amount you are entitled to.

The beauty of this platform is that it includes Forex, Stocks, and Crypto.

So if crypto is in bear market, traders can still make gains on forex and stocks. Vice versa. Also, there is a TON of money in forex and stocks that are not involved in the crypto space. GVT is that gateway.

Nice job OP
Your shill actually made the price go DOWN lmao.
You are probably dumping your bags to unsuspecting anons right now

what if a manager decided to stop trading during trading period. on these days you are earning 0%? what if a manger quits the platform and you are stuck with his useless token?

>ok and platform alpha starts in april open for everyone? We can start making 5% a day then or have to wait for full platform launch closer to 2019.

So far the gains are actually looking more like 100% per day according to the trading tournament. Keep in mind we are in a bull market and these guys trade up to 10x leverage.

See the current standings yourself: tournament.genesis.vision/index.html#

Actually... we shilled the whales in. Now there are huge sell walls to suppress the price so they can accumulate more. Just look at Binance depth chart.

this is similar to 1broker.com except on the blockchain.

wow wtf, these comments.

Dude this is not under the radar and if you wanted in you should have done so sub 10$.
This is obvious shilling to trick dumb anons.

78 million marketcap currently, for a project that is going to manage billions in funds, with already established brokers. How the fuck is this not under the radar?

Look, people can do all sorts of stupid things. Including managers.

1. GVT uses blockchain to audit traders performance and trades. So if traders screw people, they will be known and no one will invest with them in the future.

2. If a trader stops trading and you don't like that you can sell your manager tokens at any time

3. All money going in and out goes through the GVT platform, so the manager does not have the authority to pull the money out and put it in his own pockets. If the manager quits, I would assume the tokens and the portfolio balance would be liquidated and distributed to token holders.

4. There are different manager levels.
The level of the manager limits to the size of funds they can raise.

Level 1 managers can raise only up to $1,000 USD

As managers prove themselves and gain "exp" based on past trading performance and returns, they level up. The highest level is Level 7.

Level 7 managers can raise over $1,000,000 in funds and trade with that. This means that level 7 managers are highly trusted, and have interacted positively and have brought in significant gains in order to achieve such a high level.

Of course, poor performance or any malicious activities may downgrade the manager's level as well.

You can see the manager's level before you invest, so investing in a higher level manager should grant you some assurance that you won't get screwed.

See below for source regarding manager levels:

blog.genesis.vision/becoming-a-gv-manager-729c2d75d9fa

It's a fund manager platform. You fund actual true manager/traders that come from true bokerage firms, and those managers are tokenized (you know, that thing you can do with ethereum)

Yes, alpha is in april. We should be able to invest in april

You're right

LoL this is my retirement ticket, no way I'd dump it

Managers either come from bokerage firms (and would lose job/license/reputation), or are traders who decide to try the platform and therefore need to build their rep

Btw, at first managers can only recive 1k usd, until they demonstrate that they're reliable

Do what you want, you can always invest only in the platform.

You misspelled TRILLIONS LOL

Assets under management (AUM) Market size is $70 Trillion in 2017 and projected to grow to $100 Trillion by 2020. Look it up, the white paper also describes this.

and taxes in the us would kill you if you had to pay taxes on every trade your manager makes.

At most you'll pay ONLY for your trades. So this platform is even more interesting for USA than for other countries

This is how the uber rich make money.

Trades conducted on your behalf is taxed much lower than if you did those trades yourself. That's rich people have their money at hedge funds like Goldman Sachs.

This is why GVT will be so disruptive. It provides a service to every-man, that was only once accessible by the uber rich. And it will do it better, more efficiently, and with greater transparency.

I have 400 am I gonna make it

I don’t even know what exactly the coin does but I know it’s good, so I hold it

These fuckers started dumping since they started shilling it two hours ago

I HODL a ton of GVT, and as much as I love shilling GVT as much as anyone else.

I really recommend you read the white paper and understand what the project is doing. Either that or watch the video on their website.

You'll make more money in the platform than holding, so better read how it works

More than someone wants to acumulate. Those sell walls weren't there before

Oh look another shill thread full of bot responses and samefagging