Fml

Tonight is a good a night as ever to have good beer, and good food to go with it.

This is a general cook along/drink along/eat along thread for people who don't wanna make their own. All welcome, all skill levels, from wifey to 3 star Michelin tire chefs, to fast food junkies. Whatever floats your boat.

Tonight I'm having spinach artichoke dip and fried pickles. Already prepped spinach achieve, getting together the pickles to have batter set.

Drinking Modus Hoperondi from Ska Brewing in Durango, CO.

Fuck, forgot to link to last thread

4chin fail

/thread

we believe in you, glorious OP

Screw you, have a roux

>fast food junkies

That's me.
A delicious, caringly prepared Big Mac, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

Um wtf is going on here where is cat, is this new kitchen?

Same thread, continuing my stuff from last thread. Yes it is a different kitchen, that is why I am NotOP.

No worries, here is kitty, angry I woke him for a pic.

Ad milk slowly, whisking. Making a bechamel kinda...thing.

Fuck I'm fugging it up a lot.

Add about 1/8 cup cheddar, 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella, 6 oz cream cheese, 1/8 cup fresh grated parm. Melt

Add 1/8 cup mayo, 1/4 cup sour cream.

A few dashes Worcheshire sauce. Stir and simmer for about 3 mins til thicker consistency

Add spinach and artichoke mix.

Add a bit of crumbled bacon

Add nutmeg, cayenne pepper, black pepper.

Mix, pour into greased baking dish.

Top with shredded cheese, a bit more bacon.

Looks good, are you a different op frommtexas user?

Throw in an overly set at 350 degrees F. Now we're gonna start heating the fry daddy for pickles.

Forgive the filth in my oven.

I don't know if i can deal with this, looks good though.

>unsubscribed

Yep, CO here.

I've posted in these threads a few times before.

Heating up fry daddy.

Will clean dishes while it warms. Dip in oven, cooking for ~30 mins or until bubbly.

is this a different OP daddy?

Veeky Forums went offline for me at this point last night, sorry for letting y'all down. Needed to go to bed.

At this point we fried them for about 5 mins or until gbd (golden, brown, and delicious.)

Yum. Served with Danny Cash garlic habenero ranch.

Setting up a fryer on a TV stand in the middle of your kitchen while drinking doesn't seem like the wisest idea. Don't you have enough counter space for a fry daddy?

And the finished dip, bubbling nicely. It was delicious.

The cord is hidden inside the cabinet. I normally go outside but the winds have been a sustained 20 mph, didn't seem the best idea.

The other side of my counter has a plug right by the sink (whose smart idea was that in construction?), so the cord would get wet.

I've tried on the counter, but the counter just didn't work for me and was hell to clean.

Not the best setup in a pinch, but I've responded to grease fires and had fires in a Microbiology lab I worked at that I had to contain, so it's all good. Don't leave a fryer unattended anyway or overload them, that is how most grease fires start.

I prefer this to frying on the stove, had some terrifying moments witnessing a stove top fry go wrong.

This thread already sucks you can't make OPs thread with out a kitchen counter picture of food and kitty this is how its been for months. Also I bet you won't even tell me what kind of sausage you use.