Autistic NEETs and their monopoly money are LITERALLY getting in the way of scientific progress

>Autistic NEETs and their monopoly money are LITERALLY getting in the way of scientific progress

Lol, you can't make this shit up. It was funny when the gaymers were crying about there childrens' games, but now this shit is having actual real-world implications on meaningful shit.

Are you guys going to be done playing online-monopoly anytime soon?

>ufo hunters
>real science
Ok, faggot

Crypto autists > UFO autists

Shut the fuck up nerd.

>scientific progress
>search for UFOs

That's the shitty kind of monopoly money. I only invest in PoS coins.

I don't understand why people are crying. If you value your research then you'll pay the extra dollars to get your results.

>Are you guys going to be done playing online-monopoly anytime soon?

No

I'm planning on buying 50-100 of the new Nvidia cards when they are announced in March.

Fuck gamers and fuck UFO larpers.

>muh internet money is more important that scientific progress for humanity
>MOOOOOOOOOM ARE MY TENDIES READY?

bump for science

Give us money to appease us then

>jews push heavy FUD about how BTC is worthless
>jews spend weeks lying hour after hour about how US taxes work
>jews spent months claiming crypto is an ecological disaster due to electric usage
>crash the market
>nuy in cheap
>the same jewish media starts claiming BTC will go to $500k
>pump the market
>big recovery, normie FOMO in hard
>dump their bags on a new wave of stupid goyim
>the (((banks))) fuck the only US fiat gateway in the ass to destroy normie's confidence and ability to buy in
>(((Reddit))) LARPs about the six gorrilion extra charges
BTC crashes again
>jews buy even more
>good goy demand (((regulations))) so they can buy this bitcorn safely through a trusted jewish exchange
>exchange tracks all buyers so proper tribute can be paid to Israel each April

>believing MSM

Kill yourself.

do you have any actual proof of this or are you just falling back on your >DAA JOOOOOZ maymay?

also
>YOU ARE HERE

really? how low will it crash this time?

>UFO hunters
top kek

no they just need a bigger budget.

If aliens don’t want to be found they won’t be. If they want to contact us they will do so whenever we prove ourselves and stop acting like a bunch of self-destructive faggots. Or they will just let us die like the millions of other life forms who have come before us.

Exactly how is it miners fault that nvidia and amd fail to do the rising demand for GPUs justice?

I wonder what ayyy lamaos would think of the oracle problem

>reddit spacing

what bags would aliens hold?

>spacing different points in an argument is "Reddit"

hi magapede, enjoying your stay?

Retards dont realize they can literally mine gridcoin by running SETI@home?

only redditors mine coins desu

FUCKING THIS! the free market has spoken! people invest their money into mining equipment instead of giving it into alien research. thus, the graphics card will be used for mining! If the alien guy wants to change that, he could create a successfull cryptocurrency that doesnt use gpus.