What should I cook for my boyfriend tonight...

What should I cook for my boyfriend tonight? I'm at his place so it has to be something where i won't make too much of a mess.

What kind of foods does he like?

Spicy stuff. He doesn't really dislike anything

I'm interested in this too because my wife's son's father is coming to dinner tonight and I can't think of anything to cook for him; he really enjoys soul food.

How about you kill yourself and serve sandwiches at your funeral? Everybody loves sandwiches.

Take a huge dump right in the center of his kitchen floor and when he comes home sit in front of it on all fours with a really proud look on your face. Then after he congratulated you rub your face against his crotch area, wait impatiently for him to take his cock out. When he does immediately stick it down your throat as far as you can and start moving your head like a maniac until he finally cums deep down your throat.

>le ebin cuck meme XDD!!!!¡¡!!11!!¡1

Cook him a nice serving of fish taco with some pink pie as dessert.

>Le Kevin boyfriend meme!!

Kill yourself.

I thought this board was different than the rest

It used to be

Can't go wrong with pasta, really

This board really isn't any different.

Anyway, him not being picky is good. If he like spicy, you could try some Thai or Vietnamese cuisine, they tend to be fairly easy to prepare, yet delicious.
Do you need to go shopping, or are you planning on using what's in the house?

>Translation: I thought this board was going to fill my daily attention whoring quota

McFucking kill yourself with a small fries on the side

I have to go shopping, he doesn't have shit

tossed lad'

Well, that does make giving suggestions easier. If you want to go the spicy route, there are many options... you could make a spicy barbecue sauce for ribs or chicken, spicy soups, sandwiches with a spicy mayo... shit, even a basic salad with a sriracha vinaigrette...

You use an apostrophe where the letters were taken out, so it would be 'lad

How long does it take to make ribs?

Is it spring where you are? The warmer weather has really started to make me want some bourbon + sweet tea. Something comfortable and light to go with it like a pan-roasted chicken and salad would be perfect.

In return, I want to ask about something: Do girls really like when a guy cooks a meal with a lot of pretension? I know there are times when mac and cheese on the couch is more ideal, but I'm curious as to whether a girl I don't know too well would enjoy really good presentation to a really relaxed one.

Mhm, it's a very warm spring day today! I want to avoid using the oven because the apartment is hot, so stovetop would be ideal.

In my opinion, it's nice to see a guy put lots of effort into cooking for me. It's incredibly endearing! You can still put lots of effort into a meal, and have a relaxed environment too!

Depends how you do them. Some people steam them, sauce them, oven bake them. That's a bit of a shortcut route, but acceptable. On a barbecue, you can throw them on and sauce as they cook... ribs really don't take too long, but I find them better going low and slow with the heat. You're looking at a couple hours, start to finish, at the most. Forty-five minutes at least.

Off yourself

Literally worthless if you're not brining for 24h, applying generous dry rub, then smoking for another 24h

Well, considering she wants to make dinner for her boyfriend TODAY, that's obviously out of the question.

I guess it would have been better to say pan-fried. Sear, then turn heat down to medium w/ some butter, herbs, etc.

And thanks for the tip, good luck

I'm already dead inside, user!

Thanks!

Steak

THIS

I'm making my husband some vegetable curry tonight. Curry is his favorite and I haven't met a man yet who doesn't like curry.

For future reference, what type of person is your boyfriend? If he's also a weeb like you (And a surprisingly little amount of Veeky Forums posters, years ago), then you could always go with a spicy Japanese curry.

If your boyfriend doesn't cook often or whatever, you can in addition make extra to store in the fridge so that he can heat it up to eat later. This might be a bit double-edged, however. Some people will eat the food and think of their girlfriend, deepening the relationship, some will just think that you are overbearing or "like a mom".

Cooking for someone else can be interesting; While it's still about good food, psychology and situation plays a large part. Or, well, you can always just serve whatever you like to eat, and hope it hits the right spot.

Good luck.

something presentable. then give him a blowjob underneath the table. but only if you're a good girl. if you're not into that kind of thing its fine, but sometimes shy girls need a push.

spinach tagliatelle with grated cheese, pine nuts and arugula

shut the fuck up

He's taken my leftovers to work before! It's a bit too warm for curry here, thanks for advice~

It's good advice.

I'm going to greet him with a blow job when he comes home, don't worry user~

Oh I'm sure you would and all. I just mostly meant as an accompaniment to the meal. since you came here to get info on what to make its obvious you want to leave some kind of good impression. so the suggestion was basically to make whatever you like as long as it looks good on the plate, and make the sexual favor part of the meal.

Oh. I see what you mean. I should do something during the meal too.

I will save the BJ for under the table, when he comes home I will greet him with anal. *choke choke cough* an ale.. sorry.. I will greet him with an ale.

stop

we don't even do anal!

Avatarfagging is against the rules, weeb faggot.

Stop trying so hard, just fuck him and have him order take out. We literally expect nothing from you.

Samefag, not to mention if you fuck up the meal, we have to pretend to like it, when we could of been fucked and ordered a pizza. You are gambling his dinner with no reward for him.

Currybro here, forget what I said and actually just neck yourself