The fudsters accumulated yesterday and now this shit is going parabolic!

The fudsters accumulated yesterday and now this shit is going parabolic!
Lol at anybody who sold haha

It’s so easy to make money on Veeky Forums thanks guys for selling me your cheap PFR yesterday, just remember this is the minerium scam hahahah bunch of noobs

You truly are an asshole. No wonder why you refused to sell your PFR when there was 10 people offering to buy it off you. I didn’t sell so fuck you

Trust node reporting in!

When etherdelta will be on? I don't wanna go to idex and pay that faggots 15 gwei and 30 pfr in fees.

Moontime baby only reason this is so cheap is because of market dip and then the FUD brigade, I personally have bought a few more nodes this is not going any cheaper. I hope the weak hands learned their lesson.

LOL at the weak hands. When will you learn Veeky Forums thanks for the PFR.

I have 4 nodes will I be able to retire from this?

Answer my question.

Only if the platform becomes mainstream, but 4 nodes should net you some decent monthly capital by EOY

They are working on it.

This is an easy 10x with that low marketcap

This sounds like coordinated shilling

seems like the telegram is coordinating on threads now to prop up the price.

The FUD group dumped this successfully so I have faith in them to pump this, I’m riding this.

i wonder what's gonna happen...?

Can u even trade this shit right now? Ed up? Hear idex fees suck ass

I think ED is still fucked. Next.Exchange or whatever it's called will list this on March 1st, don't think that will bring any volume though.

ED is working, just the api is broken

Seems sketchy. So I can still buy not it just wont show up on the order book? How do I know how much to bid

If you use forkdelta everything should show fine :)

Think it'll dump when ED goes back up. Too many scared boys

>p-p-p-parabolic!
20% in crypto. amazing.

I'm really enjoying this.

The reason the price went up is because btc's value went up. The satoshi value's increase was incredibly negligible.

Man, thanks for cheering up my day user. I know with retards like you buying the pnd coins, that this bubble has years left before the big squirt.