Anyone still holding this? My bags are still so heavy

Anyone still holding this? My bags are still so heavy....

Why wont it go up???

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kjnk/warning-a-new-coin-is-being-pumped-on-r-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ye theres alot of us lol

I thought you guys would've sold a week ago

What are you on about, I bought in a week ago and I'm 50% up

Comfort me... im gonna kill myself

Dumbest decision ever to put this meme shitcoin into my portfolio, hope we will see 3000 sats one more time so i can sell this crap and feel free again

holding and accumulating here, i buy everything ai

sell this, buy MAN

Why are people so impatient.
Id hold this crap for over a year if I have to. Im not going to sell my coins before they reach x5 at least.

DBC is poised to pump. Patience, brainlets

Maybe it will reach 0.5$ again if btc reach $25-$50k.
But it will never reach 4k sats again.
The reason it pump heavily on January is because big exchanges registration are closed so new user are kinda forced to use Kucoin

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kjnk/warning-a-new-coin-is-being-pumped-on-r-cryptocurrency

thought you knew it was a pnd

It's a little bit like DAPPs. Why would anyone pay you to run software they can do for free on their own infrastructure?
Scalability? Well, good luck competing with amazon, Microsoft and google.

So the Neo platform is knowingly listing scams.
Fuck I hope Neo holders are up to date.

Neo is a scam isn't it? If you got in at $0.1 you would be producing several GAS a day.

>neo is only a scam if you got in after a dollar
Stay poor.

>Some random faggot on the internet claimed a coin was being shilled by someone at one point
Wtf I hate dbc now

It's hard to stay poor when you bought OMG at $4

This is mooning after Chinese new years according to yellowhale

having a hard time getting it to go up, op?
got heavy bags pulling at you, calling you to action?
you have my sympathies

any price prediction next month? do u think it'll hit its ath any time soon

p&d

Wait until Chinese New Year cools down and things go back to normal over there. Need to see how this looks in early March to get an idea of the future of this token.

Well i'm stacked with this coin and TKY, from the NEP coins

Because you don't actually understand the fundamentals of machine lesrning and how this is not applicable.

Haha you impatient tard. It's in the buy zone. You really do not want to sell right now. I have gone through this period several coins, selling and missing out on an easy 5-10x as soon as I sell. Plan on holding for 3 months just so you don't sell. You definitely will regret if you sell.