A top pick 2018

the crypto whales have been getting in for months.. goes live in April and will shock crypto with real world P2P product.. better get your hustle on. the sell wall money will be pissed at this post, but this one is for you, Veeky Forums kiddos.

MA MAN!!!!
me again
we still doing Argentina this summer?

Cute sell wall at 1950sats
still have some BTC. will be spending it frivolously on RCN tonight. as long as these idiots keep selling.
>fake sell walls are your friend

It's on. I'm going to Dominican Republic next month, then Panama in May, then Columbia in July... which leaves Tango Time for August!

It's almost time. Keep filling those bags.

sometimes I wonder if we are the only ones gonna make a million on this shit. the state of /biz, chasing shitcoins, while the real pimpcoins like VEN or RCN pass right by them..

quite the itinerary senpai.
safe trails.

>state of Veeky Forums indeed

do you think they'll announce something with Afluenta. how are banks not in yet? this platform will eliminate their frictional costs and attract more deposits since they'll be able to afford a higher savings rate.

seems like a logical partner..

excited to find out what they have planned..

I expected this to double as soon as market stabilized.. wow it's a gift.. just shoved in my last buy.

best projects don't bother with marketing until ready as you know..

yeah I am a white boy with a Latin heart..

this thread is just sad
RCN has shit volume and will be stuck here for a long time

well last i checked almost everything has shit volume.

still accumulating eh

but I am patient, this is a 2-3B MC EOY

we're talking 40BTC and something like 200 ETH volume. how is it going to break out?

when momma says she is done accumulating the usual shill party will commence, but April is full FOMO, salt MC being a shill point, this is an easy pump, but happens to be an amazing project long anyway.

any intelligent questions you might want to ask in place of pajeet inquiries?

What is this thread, a fucking telegram group get-together ??

>2018 advanced shilling of shitprojects textbook example over here

not just that.
he's cash long and waiting for BTC to fall down to 6k.

yeah dude. he's one of those guys

stop sniffing glue.
spend the next 15 minutes reading a bit about it.
come back and recant your heresy

I can't even be bothered to google it. I figured I would use those 20 seconds to tell you all you are SO OBVIOUSLY SHILLING

I'm listening to Abba and dancing

one life to liveth

zero fucks to giveth

giving back . the non dbag crypto community matters.

you aren't invited sorry.

oh yeah, greedy bearfags are worse than normies.

it would be shilling if I gave a rat bonch whether anyone bought it or had plans to dump it.

please don't buy RCN.
unworthy philistine

peace, help the poor plebs