What is your comfiest under 100m mcap hold that will blow up soon?

What is your comfiest under 100m mcap hold that will blow up soon?

jnt

CXO - accumulate after bounty release
TNC

why under 100m?

AMB. Swiss Ven with 1/27 of their marketcap. 20 NDAs in the pipeline. If a Nestle partnership were to be announced, Amb would go balistic.

Ripio

Devery.

Unironically all in. Can't wait for March.

CPC, MAN, EVE

on iDEX

Amb CEO is a piece of shit. Steer clear. Yes. This has the potential for exponential growth.

>AMB
Why do they hold half the supply?

LUX . I'm calling it minimum 10x by end of June

When will they have release their stablecoin?

this is a dead end coin
no exchanges will kill it

SNC

DYOR and you won't regret it

COLX

ADST

INT

Unironically Payfair

Elixir / UTN

CREDITS ICO, if you can't participate then get in as soon as it hits an exchange.

for me its JNT

I got 1000 of pic related, expecting to hit .50$ by summer.
Bjork seal of approval, a music industry that hates signing record deals and a billion hungry normans.
Audicoin is a comfy hold.

Amb prl

HOQU
LEGOLAS
BABB

If you want to talk about PFR just do it

I can't even calculate the marketcap of the shit I'm holding lmao

>AMB
not even once. you're going to have to have your mittens on the keyboard opening day, this shits going to dump fast

this unironically

bitbean

SNC - already setup with a government in the EU for electricity trading

PBL

DNA - mainnet release on monday

>Don't tell the other goyim though..

My coins all are under 10m or even 1m and these are new, serious projects. Prepare for gaainnnss

Prl for sure

PFR
COSS

CPChain

How do i buy it?

VERICOIN

They will announce partnerships and new team members at the end of this month. Exchanges should happen right before or after it.

PFR

Personally not sure what to think about CXO

This goy knows about PRL
>shut it down

bibox

NULS. Probably said a hundred times already here.

ARY, EVE, CXO, STK.

it's just too hard to pick anymore, there's so many shitcoins being shilled, that you really got to know your shit , apart from couple respectable projects like mobius it's a sea of shit

NULS isn’t under 100mm. CMC is incorrect. Actual circulating supply is double.

CEO is 12 years old with 8 months previous work experience

XLM 400
REQ 300
LINK 200
ETH .5

WHAT DO?

This.

CREA moon-mission

Jibrel Network/JNT

It's gonna pump at the end of the month.

nuls... ary....tiotour

This.

COSS
i'm already paying rent with my payouts.
It doesn't matter if prices go up or down. I make money off VOLUME
volume is king.
I've never been so comphy in my entire cryptocurrrency investing career.
I sleep sooooo good knowing i'm 100% all in on coss.

PRL

nuls most comfy hold ever

how much do you have and how much does it pay?

www.cosscalc.com

Unironically Jibrel.

Got $20k worth in there. When the Arab money starts pouring in and I've doubled that, I intend to cash out half and just leave the initial investment in there for 6-12 months.

My negro

Elix - everytime a PND group targets it it goes up 5x minimum and then after the crash it's higher then the bottom - pure cash

its also rarely shilled, imagine when the PND groups go full force, shits going to like $25

Whats in march? no way it can compete with WTC and WABI

BTCM from Etherdelta.

Gtfo trip fag

SUMO
SUMO
$UMO
SUMO
SUMO

>Amb CEO is a piece of shit
care to explain?

Are there any news or is this just a guess?

L A M D E N
A
M
D
E
N

Moria

NIMFA

Idex or ED

The end of the month part is just a guess.

Jibrel has a partnership with the SEED Group in Dubai, which is ran by a Sheikh from the Al Maktoum family, which is the ruling family of Dubai.

The team said that the Sheikh himself will be with the team and announce, but they don't know when. Whenever the Sheikh has time on his schedule. Could be tomorrow, or at the end of the month. But probably not too long.

The Al Maktoum family will also put in PART of their $10B private fund in JNT. Nobody knows how much, though. But it'll mean that every Arab richfag will FOMO in.

RLC is just over the cutoff I guess.

yep. devs heavily underpromote it though. will easily hit 500mil mc before end of 2019.

What exchange do you buy it on? They all seem sketchy.

Nevermind. Just saw this.

The SEED partnership will probably be publicly announced next week. No idea if they'll reveal how much the Al Maktoum family decided to invest, but hopefully they will.

Bibox or gate. They're fine to make quick purchases on. Just don't leave anything there for long. Transfer to MEW immediately after buying.

Also, keep in mind that the CEO of Binance attended the Jibrel conference. So I'd say a Binance listing is more likely for Jibrel compared to most other shitcoins.

The gains from this are gonna be God tier. The COO fud did us all such a solid. Being able to secure a future masternode at these prices for this project is unreal.

will ufr ever moon again guys..........holding some bags......

ECA. Holding until $1

Devery

68k jnt reporting in.

Oooh good one. 10k TAU here. Has potential to be the next ETH.

>he thinks MAN is under 100m just because it's not listed on CMC
you gonna have a surprise bro

CRB

thank me later

As someone who deals with Bill of Ladings regularly, thank you for showing me this. I'm getting if just for my own sake.

Easy

MAN
FOTA
COFI