So say for example I've made my money out of crypto and want to buy that lambo and drive into the sunset

So say for example I've made my money out of crypto and want to buy that lambo and drive into the sunset.

How do I keep my wealth? Withdraw it all and get raped by taxes? If I kept it as crypto, what currency is the safest way to stop the value from dropping? Could I use being a dual citizen to my advantage?

fucksake

serves you right, faggot

take out the cash minimum to open a swiss bank acount, fly there, deposit the rest into it.

that gif holy shit

Dual Citizen means paying extra taxes

Stop posting whores if you want legit answers retard

>another sniffable ass pic
o c'mon!

I thought brap posters were encouraging the OP :(

only solution I've seen so far on /biz is xoinxo.com

im not a brap or a sniffposter, but when i find myself in a thread like this, i save the pic and ctrl+w the fuck outta there

saged

>those traces
Mode 7

The only faggots that brap are newfags triggered by sexy ladies ie LITERAL FAGGOTS
kys queerboy

they are 2bhfam

isn't it funny how poop smells awful, but ass sweat gives you an instant boner?

evolution is so complex.

no user, brapposting is an attempt to get girl pictures banned alongside the brap spam since they want to make it into one "problem" despite the fact that its been years without any problem before their faggot asses showed up and started whinging over the fact this place isnt reddit

kek

yo'ure just a mentally ill fiend attracted to literal shitholes m8

this

i used to love eating my ex's sweaty bootyhole. god damn it i hate her guts but i miss that bootyhole so much

This but unironically

kek, listening to faggots try to pretend to be hetero is pretty funny

t. non-white incel autist

Well you absolute fuck up DYOR and research on how rich people do it. Ill give you a hint. A group of citizens in the UK, Your sexual relationship status and an island. Figure that one out brainlet

? i am hetero

Just pay your taxes. You'll then be free to live your fancy new life without worrying about shit like stepping foot in your home country and getting slapped with a big ol' bill.

jealous?

kek
having to rely on /pol/ to push it
guess what queerboy
white and get sex daily, being an adult in a relationship
you're obviously /polgbt/ and think you're going to do the same... in a board full of full blown heteros making money to be able to climb the pussy pyramid and / or escape the faggotry that has pozzed the west

kek sure

t. permavirgin

t. has an anal fixation hence the arguments supporting attraction to ass sweat within a gay raid thread
kek

why does ass sweat have to be gay? girls have asses and they sweat too. fucking projecting faggot

>posts childrens cartoon reactions
>is triggered by thotposting enough to support brap
>brap being an obvious gay raid to try and get thotposting banned by association
>supports ass sweat
yeah you're totally not a bunch of literally gay as in 'likes cocks while having one' newfags
enjoy your spam thread tards, all you're doing is filling the catalogue up with more sexy ladies

>gay raid
get a load of this paranoid manlet AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but for real get some sunlight bro

>guess what queerboy white and get sex daily
LMAO only a virginal autist could be this bad at larping

what are u on dude? seriously or are u just literally unironically mentally handicapped?

>liking sexy females makes you literally gay!

fucking down syndrome bro. and ya i grew up watching spongebob and its still funny as fuck have u like never seen a spongebob meme or anything? good lord