>age
>location
>last restraunt you ate at and how was it

Flyovers are not allowed to post

Evansville IN
Chilis, best everything good their. Halapeno straw frys width mayo+mempiss dry rub ribs

>32
>NorCal
>chinese place called Chopsticks - had Singapore noodles, Mu Shu Chicken, and a couple of dumplings

>25
>boulder CO

ate at a place today called 5 on black.
It's basically the Chipotle concept, but
With Brazilian style food. It wonderful.

Upstate NY (flyover as fuck)
Mig Donalz

>21
>SW Florida
>Carmello's

It was a really nice italian restaurant inside of a re repurposed town house. Very good food and I was with my grandparents so I got to try some really nice wine.

>29
>shit hole in Japan
>kinryu ramen

It was alright, not the tastiest ramen I've had but not disappointing. The fat-ass gyouzas were the bomb though.

>21
>Chicago
>an Indian fusion place in Asheville. The coconut lime curry was actually excellent, and they made a good chai.

After I typed this I realized I went to a diner that night. I don't remember what I ate.

Reading, Pennsylvania
that Sushi place in the weird shopping outlet on the boardwalk in Atlantic City

AZ
Cheap hole in the wall Chinese restaurant. It was actually good, sesame chicken was nice and crunchy and not overly soaked in sauce.

THE BIG OL' 'GO
An authentic, 'Go style, 'za parlor

Fucking incredible, best meal I've ever eaten in my life. 'Go, you've done it again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8^]-|--E

>22
>Seattle, Washington
>Zaina

A small Mediterranean takeaway. Had a lamb gyro. Could have had more meat, but otherwise pretty nice. I've had much worse for $7

>¥30000

What's that, like 50 usd?

not him but I think it's roughly $300.

One hundred MILLION dollars

>19
>Palm Beach
>Chick-fil-A

Amazing.

Next time go to Dino's in Burien. It's the only good place to get a greasy kebab. Problem is that it closed early so no drunk eating.

Portland
Pok Pok

My friends and I ordered everything. 10/10 worth the hype

>19
>New Orleans but visiting Atlanta
>The Original Jamaican Restaurant

Pretty decent place. It wasn't too far from downtown and the beef patties were nice. The girl taking our order was a qt too

Australia
Some comy af back road diner. Sick bacon and mash.

Ohio
I don't remember

>21
>Corpus Christi, TX
>ATOMIC OMELETTE
Surprisingly good burger

>48
>Palm Springs, CA
>Mario's Italian Restaurant, Palm Desert, CA
>I was really surprised at how good the place was for a chain (there are seven spread across the region, all family owned.)
>My kids really liked the pizza, so much so that we bought one to take home.

>23
>Bellingham, WA
>Brandywine Kitchen

>24
>Wisconsin
>Olive Garden
It was really good, high end dining.

Vancouver BC
Didn't even look at the name but some Japanese place. Delicious katsudon but rice was not fluffy enough and the tea was not great.

27 male
Australia
Mothers Day Buffet at a local club - not sure whether Americans have clubs like this. Basically cheap cheap, chain restaurant sort of food, gambling and bars full of old men.

Germany
Went to a nice restaurant 2 weeks ago that had really good german cuisine
We tried it out for birthday celebrations coming up

I had Pork filet with a herb mustard crust, a nice sauce and croquettes 10/10

East TN
Steak 'n Shake
It wasn't terrible

Tacoma, Washington
The Spaghetti Factory.

It was bretty gud. Very fresh crab in the ravioli (considering we're a 1 minute drive from the bay), perfectly cooked pasta and fantastic service.

Shit nigger, it was some cheap indian Restaurant just yesterday. Qualit was pretty great for the price but as I said, prices were low.
Had you asked me yesterday, I could have told you about the dinner at my grandfathers 80th birthday. That was top notch.

Also,
Berlin, Germany.

>18
>St. Cloud, MN
>Zwest Taphouse

It was my first time eating there, it was great. Burger was big and juicy and for the price (3.99) I was very happy with it. They served fresh-cut fries too. I'll be back for sure.

Brazil
Mexican restaurant near my workplace. The food itself was good, but the hot salsa that came with the dish had almost no heat; people in my city apparently can't stand actually hot food, so the chefs offer the mildest possible sauce by default.

>23 F
>Go
>The Big Za

Filling, tasty, classic.

Gwinn, Michigan
Rodney's. The pizza and burgers are well made because they actually need to make those by hand. If you order their pasta I'm about 90% sure they just pop open a tin of Mama Russo's. Pizza's great tho, which is what I had.

>32
>Adelaide
>Richmond Chinese

it's was awesome, had salt and pepper squid and beef and cashews with a large special rice. the squid was literally just fried squid with ramekins of salt and pepper on the side. It's like they heard the name of the dish, got a gist of it and thought "why not"? So tasty though.

St. Louis
Lona's Little Eats a few days ago. It was good. The rice paper wrap was nice but the peanut sauce coleslaw could have used more sauce or vinegar or something.

>27
>Another Upstate NY bro
>A pizza slice

Better than that disgusting city's pizza that probably has rat dung on it.

>The Spaghetti Factory.