What's the best barbecue sauce?

What's the best barbecue sauce?

I had the best bbq sauce I ever tasted a couple months back but I can't recall its name at all. Picked it up at wall mart, didn't have a black guy on it but I'm sure a black guy would like it. Shit if only I could remember what it was called

So good on Filet Mignon.

One of the worst posts I've ever seen

Personally, I prefer the fridge door variety.

How's your first week going?

Rudy's is a solid choice.

bbq sauce is overpowering garbage that is only used by bad "pitmasters" and chain restaurants to cover up mistakes and/or poor quality

90% of the bottled shit tastes like a soft drink that's been reduced down to a syrup consistency

This or Night of the Living BBQ.

Please invite us to one of your no-flavour bbqs, they sound like a hoot.

Is there any room in the 'Outdoors: The Great Satan of BBQs' lecture?

You posted it. It actually tastes like tomato and spices, without being too sweet. Most BBQ sauce tastes like sweet smoke, without much else.

Barbecue sauce is usually pretty garbage but this tastes OK.

>to cover up mistakes and/or poor quality

I love this catch all meme that really means "everything I don't like"

>i don't like bbq sauce unless it's 90% hfcs

Nice bait.

Sweet and Spicy kind is pretty damn good.

Imo all store bought is complete garbage, buy the cheapest or make it yourself.

>make it yourself
That's not enough when it comes to barbecue. Post your recipe.

Depends really on you. Where do you live? What do you like?

Carolina BBQ sauce tastes very different from Kansas City which is different from Memphis.

Some people like it almost like Tabasco, other people like it almost like candy. And then there are those weirdoes around Huntsville, AL that like some mayo-and-horseradish abortion of a sauce. Must be ze Germans or sometink.

And then there are all the recipes. You can make it yourself, and if you care enough about it, you will.

Me? I fall on the pork side of the BBQ map, and for me a Memphis style sauce goes well with pork. Nothing like a low and slow pit cooked pig.

Someone from Texas will give you a different sauce, something that goes better with beef. All those steers and queers over there.

New Hunts BBQ is good

Walmart senior sauce buyer said that it was the best she has ever tasted in her life. Many great reviews from California butcher shops to New York delis. There is no better. Everything else is just motor oil.

New York delis are more of a dragon's den than any texas hayseed put on could ever be.
God bless you smokey sweet jello

rufus teagues?

dunno, I don't actually eat hot sauce, but it does pretty much all look the same

>ctrl+f whiskey
>0 results

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking