Easiest ways to lose money

1) Buy any coin listed on this exchange

baby buys during the comp pumps then comes and complains wah wah wah

You're buying during the price discovery phase.... You need to pick you trades carefully
I've managed to turn $2k into $5k on there over the past 4 weeks with 3 trades - TEL, AGI and recently Pareto

There is fuck all volume on kucoin so you have to watch your trades as they can tank really quickly as there is zero support

Kucoin is the kiss of death for any coin listed. Even well established coins shit themselves when added. If you hear rumors of a K listing, sell and buy back later.

I hate this piece of shit exchange.

i bought 50 bucks of KCS on this exchange and now I cant get it back! I've got fractions of pieces of all kinds of coins and i dont meet the minimum for withdrawals and i cant do anthing with any of it. essentially i just threw my 50 bucks away

> 50 bucks
Don't worry user. Your mom will give you more lunchmoney soon.

hey 50 bucks is still 50 bucks. why dont you give it to me if its such an insignificant amount of money for you.

forgot these

What price did you buy KCS at? Even assuming you bought the top you should still have $12. Don't tell me you didn't know KCS is an ERC-20 token that can be bought and sold like anything else?

Which exchange do you recommend then?

I was too slow to get the $50, but I support this user's quest.

i had no idea what kcs was, i just clicked. And it didnt lose value, its gone up since i bought. I just cant withdraw it

put them all in the same coin and withdraw that you dumb fuck

Binance (Cue Pajeets spamming ref links)

the fractions are too small to buy anything with you dumb fuck, exactly what i initially said

Sell it for ETH BTC or NEO. fucking hell.

I bought OCN there. Fml. Usually new coins moon briefly there before getting dumped. I suppose if you keep up with new listings you can stay one step ahead.

Just trade it for ETH or any other coin you like you fucking moron.

I can't because the amount I have in each coin is too small to meet kucoin's minimum trade amount fucking hell

Talking about your KCS not your dust. Those dust dividends are pointless. Ignore them. You still have your $50 of KCS presumably.

you're not paying attention, kucoin requires you buy a minimum amount, and i dont have that much because its spread over so many different coins

eXpire went +25% today

I was about to before everyone started fudding the shit out of it a while ago. Fees look like jewry but im alright with that as long as my shitcoins are genuinely safe

whats dust?
yea the kcs i used to buy something else, i think neo or something

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

quiet down girl parts

>Pareto
Look to be growing in the future? I only put 60 bucks into it wanna see if its worth selling TNC

Buy their own BNB coin and the trading fees are only 0.05%. Their withdrawal fees are extortion but not as bad as they were a few weeks ago.

user what you want to do is buy low and sell high

Binance for solid projects and cryptopia for shitcoin pumps is all you need

This coin was 0.5$ two months ago. I'v made a X10 on my initial investment. I'm comfy. I'm earning 1 euros a day it's not much but I'm gonna hold this coin for at least a year. I have a small portion of all the coins they have.

KCS gave great dividents to people who held a large amount (add a couple of zeros to your lunch money) The fact you are complaining about a coin you made a profit on not giving you free money is ridiculous.

i didnt realize it was dividends when i complained sooooo, ya burnt bitch!

The future is decentralised exchanges. Honestly if it goes up again sell at least some of it. Binance listing nep tokens is the nail in Kucoins coffin.

>Normie: the post

sorry, didnt realize i was talking to gordon gecko

>pareto.
I kinda hate myself for not buying this, i watched this from like 400 sats, it turned to 700, i wait for the dip to 600 and it fucking mooned to 1k.