New EC regional release tonight

Hey All!

Happy to see that Ethercraft is the Top DApp in Daily Active Users (DAU)

Just a bit ago, the devs confirmed that there will be a release tonight. The region they are focusing on is Japan. They will have items available from Japanese heritage, including; Weapons, Armor, Food, Crafting Items. Usually they will include a free item that any one can claim as well.

The Japanese item release is a perfect opportunity to get the items at the ground floor. The devs have so far, solved the late-adopter issue that many of these ethgames have. It goes live in about 6 hours (1am EST). I thought I’d let you know before it launches unlike the other games that tell you after the release so you can buy their bags.

Feel free to check their Medium articles/Discord, you'll find very good information there.

Any of you getting into the release tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
etherscan.io/address/0x65c0a4c7be4ca3657b223ac5031b5ba1f686aed9#code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk about you kids but im camping this shit out

ratpro4/sam in the discord asked me to pump this thread

Consider it a favor. It’s not the top DAPP in daily active users for no reason...

wheres the intern guy

i want 0.2 eth for pumping this thread

is this pump thread? i do it now to give eth!

where do I buy?

Ethercraft.io

Atm, you can claim free Galbi from the Korean release. The new Japanese items will go live in about 4.5 hours

yeah I'm checking it out but it looks like a scam. how can they afford to pay everyone? I'm going to avoid for now.

So when does the actual game come out?

It’s smart math as shown in the smart contract. That should be the least of your worries desu.

das raycist

doesn't understand commerce

how the fuck is this commerce lol

doesn't know how to look up a simple word

>make claim
>burden of proof is on the other person
herpderp

ethercraft is love is life. You aint taking my gungnir without a fight

the absolute state of the University

expects scholarly citation on the meaning of a simple common word. Now I know why they attack garbage cans

just make a point or fuck off please sir thanks

attention span much?

3.5 hours until release.

Plenty of time to do some research or your own. Here’s a good intro

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

Read the source code for yourself, it algorithmically increases the price so it can pay everyone back
etherscan.io/address/0x65c0a4c7be4ca3657b223ac5031b5ba1f686aed9#code

Quick question, have people actually made money on these sorts of games?

A lot of people have. And at the end of it, you’ll have the item that can be used/sold in the future. Discord has almost 1100 members I think

discord to 10000000 people

All made with bots claiming free items to pump the transactions up lol.

Also reminder that this threads are madre by discord shill who post the links in the chat for the other scammers to come and shill the scam.

Finally I have items that have a very limited supply. You fags will be sorry when I can sell my pepe hat for 10x what I paid for it.

There's no scam, it's dev's making a game and working hard every single day. We'll all be playing and having fun with our cool ass ultra rare items soon and you'll just still be sitting here wishing you had the balls to kill yourself already.

MUH BOTS
>Implying they arent paying tx fees on free items, over $200 a day

I´m with 20% of my portfolio in EC items - am I mad?

Lol it’s the same person everytime that comes in here with some baseless fud. If you actually paid attention to the discord rather then just being a moleman, then you would realize there’s over 1000 members and climbing, most who are going bananas on these free items because they know how permadeath and rogue-like games work. Maybe you’ve never heard of runescape, idk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
go farm some free items boys