LINK MARINES

State your block number
>t. Block 77

>t. etherdelta pleb

think I was 80 or something. It was just on the cutoff. I was so fucking mad. I remember it vividly, had stayed up all night.

Had to buy for 1.5x price on ED. Oh well.

i dun ged id

>he has no block number
>dump him

78... damn that day was so crazy and cool

what is block number?

ICO. It sold out fast. I was comfy in the anime chan presale by then

the day chainlink was revealed for the scam it was. Why wouldn't sergey just tell us they sold way more than anticipated in the presale. He paid the gas to send back eth from his own pocket my ass. Reminder the confido community and technical community managers were also communicative up until the very end

My nigga

I'll never forget that night the shitposting was fucking legendary

Remember Sergey's fucking update after the ICO before Sibos?

"Hi everyone, we're saddened to hear that you're upset about not being included in our crowdsale"

Fucking kek

I was 501. Didnt make it and had to buy on etherdelta.

I was 501. Didnt make it and had to buy on etherdelta. All because I went to take a piss

I salute you fellow linkmarine

God bless the Link Marines

can we check our block on etherscan somehow?
sorry brainlet here

how do i find this out? Got in mid november

oh boy

>doesn't have piss bottles
You'll never make it user

wasn't part of the ICO but I sure as hell picked up a stack at 15 cents. Never touching my stack ever

Same here, no block number but got my stack as a poorfag at 15c and never touched that shit.

Thanks marine. It was only by the luck of the Gods I got in early. I was so nervous for the 10 mins after sending that transaction until people on here did the math for which blocks made it. See you at $100 friend.