Would you fags eat a human? I probably would to be honest

would you fags eat a human? I probably would to be honest.

Absolutely, without hesitation.

I've had tentative discussions with my friends about cooking and eating any one among us who happens to suffer an untimely death (and leaves a corpse fit for consumption).

Only if it's a woman.

I'd probably try it as long as I knew they had died of natural (non-diseased) purposes and that it was consensual and legal for me to do so.

I too would prefer a woman inside of me.

I recently ate a chunk of my wife's placenta after streaming it. Tasted and had the texture of liver, but not as salty.

Steaming*

Here's it is before draining/washing.

>not eating your child instead

Wew

kinda morbid but pretty cool

why eat it? you guys hippies? haha

I'm really torn on this question because the idea of eating a human is morally horrendous, but the curious side of me really, really wants to know what human meat tastes like.

i would, had they not minded if people did (ie donation after traumatic accident)

it's hard because a lot of cultures pretty rightfully respect the dead, respect bodies, etc but like i always joke with my boyfriend that if i had to get my leg amputated for some reason, we'd be eating leg burgers that night. leg sausage. leg jerky. why not? worth trying at least once, and at least you know you're safely farmed haha

Did your wife's son eat any of it?

if you cant handle eating placenta why you in a thread about eating human meat lmao

fuckin pussies. meat is meat.

>resorting to cannibalism to eat a pussy

I don't know. Any human who ends up as a dish probably didn't have the cleanest bill of health in the first place. Plus kuru is a crazy illness; takes like a decade to incubate.

depends on how it was presented, i wouldnt munch on someones feet but if it was a meatball, maybe

I'd eat a girl if she was younger than 10, but only the butt.

>reverse image search turns up empty

Not condoning cannibalism, but I don't think prion diseases are something you really need to concern yourself with in a first world country. Especially if you avoid the CNS while eating.

Then again, as you say - humans that end up as food probably aren't from first world conditions or countries in the first place.

How do you feel about a ritual cannibalism like what this user (whether it be true or not) posted?

i only had a tiny bit after it was sliced up but before it was dehydrated, ground up and encapsulated.
there's about 130 placenta pills in my fridge right as you read this.
no, i don't eat them, there's no benefit to me. only my wife and our daughter, through breast feeding.

there's enormous health benefits, google if you want to know more.

(PLACENTA) PROTEIN POWDER
Ingredients:
>one (1) placenta
>6-8 cups water
>splash of vinegar, optional
Upon receiving the placenta, rinse and remove the cord.
You'll notice a lot of blood is left within the veins and arteries, squeeze out the remaining blood.
Once the placenta is completely drained place in steamer basket.
Bring water to boil and add vinegar (optional, for odor control)
Steam placenta for one hour.
Allow to cool.
Slice.
Place in dehydrator, approx 130F
Run for 8 hours and leave to rest until the next day.
Powder in food processor.
Mix into your milk, cereal, yoghurt, smoothies, etc for a serious protein kick!
Optionally: encapsulate using your favorite pill stuffing encapsulating device.

the woman that came to do it said i was the first to ever eat a piece before dehydrating it, out of over 500 encapsulations.

3/10 needs salt and onions
wouldn't eat again

good lord

>there's enormous health benefits, google if you want to know more.

>Those claims have not been fully tested. So there is no proof that eating your placenta actually does these things.

Seems like a fad that women are trying because "tribal women and celebrities are doing it".

If you have a good diet already, it seems unnecessary.

all i know is she did a ton of research before deciding on it. i didn't care either way.

plus, we're sorta hippy and so was her doula.

>having a doula
>resorting to tribal cannibalism

I will never understand why the upper class will ironically do disgusting things for the sake of exoticism.

>upper class
we are far from upper class.

her doula is a friend so it was cheap, i see some people charging like 3 grand. so, naturally, i told my wife to look into it. it's just a birth-maid essntially

friendly sage for (continuing) off topic

>not wanting to become a wendigo

Of course I would!

I'm sorry but announcing sage is illegal. This will not go ignored

No inclination toward cannibalism at all, and I think this is quite a reasonable position. I'll eat just about anything else under the sun, though.

I've never understood why anyone would do this. Is it like a more disturbing version of those people who like to pick their foot skin and eat it?

Announcing reports is also illegal.

>implying I don't regularly eat dat sweet pwussy

Wh-which parts do you eat?

Learn the law, bub. Announcing Veeky Forums reports is illegal, not FBI.

>sweet pussy
confirmed for having never been near a vagina

it's a colloquialism you fucking faggot

Then it needs to die because vagina is rank and disgusting.

This is my first time ever coming on this board. And this is the first fucking thread i see

That doesn't make you sound like a pedophile at all

Look at this my body my choice bullshit and laugh.

No thanks my fine long nosed friend, no matter how many celebrities or books you and your tribesman churn out saying it is a good idea doesnt make it so.

>eating meat older than a decade
>not going by serial killers lead and eating butts
it's like you don't even spend a lot of time online