Fml

i am not gonna lie i have had a few beers and its time to cook and have a few more beers, its stormin my apt probably gonna flood eventually FUCKIT SON OF A GUN LETS DO IT!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics if they dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >RIP in piece chef johns mom edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnweKclCLRk
youtube.com/watch?v=lS2CMpYnEFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so i got this here ny strip for a deal, like barely over $5 for this good quality slice of tx, its not super thick like an inch or so but fuck everything the marblin was satisfactory

Go cat in a Cat box.

so got that steak salted with a bit of that fedora salt and fresh black peppr and gonna let that sit a good while whilst i do other things

i will be chopping stuff starting with this cuke

kek i seriously did not notice that had to get new boots it turns out timberlands are not actually meant for working in

>CHOPPED

Arent you suppose to cook it immediately after salting, so that it wont dry out?

chopped some onion too

speaking of chopped hers some classic background music

>the originator

youtube.com/watch?v=qnweKclCLRk

patti cheesing it up hard for the camera

bro she starting to enjoy this way too much what a nerd lol

ok added balsalmic vinegar and olive oil and salt and pepper, shook it it up looks like shit taste good as fug dont judge me

put this in the fridge

op daddy post a pic of yourself pls

Herroo

so drunk m8

maybe someday

sprouts were getting old peel a few layers off

rekt

put garlic in mayo add various stuff and mix i added cajun stuff etc

put in fridge

What kind of sausage is that?

etc

m8 those are potato

habbening

everything was pretty good the steak could have been a bit more done but it was good still the taters and garlic mayo were dank

night

nigga i have that same pint glass

go stros

God damn that cat is comfy as fuck.

Nice go za

Presentation is fucking awful. Steak looks really good but since you said 'could have been a bit more done' you're a faggot so i'm not even going to give you that.

fuck yea dude, looks legit

I'm pretty drunk, but, ive already started a different thread.thead

Here's my finished black Angus ribeye tho.

Nobody gives a fuck about a pretty plate faggot and

>meat isn't even cooked

so went by a store with good beer selection and stocked up, came home and promptly stepped on my phone and broke it, was gonna do a little cookin thing but its gonna be super annoying with this cam so well see

little hoppier than i like

I miss my cat. Your cat looks sick af. Wouldpetandtellitsagoodkitty/10

what kind of sausage is that?

Looks like you're making chinese tonight

PROTIP: don't show your head after posting pics with you smoking weed, it will be a fucking bad move.

so today i managed to break the AC, a stem for my bong, the battery door on this camera and my phone

makin guac

these arent as ripe as i want em but they should work

youtube.com/watch?v=lS2CMpYnEFo

yeah those are smaller juice glasses got 4 at a goodwill for $2 couldnt resist

by comfy you mean obese i assume lol

;^)

oi m8 you really rastlin my jimbobs m8

thx

looks dank bro

she is sick with the beetus

lol i wouldnt was just kidding, id honestly be down for a meet up but i dont want to be on the four chan as sceak2.0 makin fun of my pepperoni nipples or something

cilantro and lime and salt ya heard

taters

.76 lbs of fresh ground 80/20

1st fry

made some spicy mayo, put some local ghst pepper sauce in it its got a mean kick

the neighbors were concerned

the pepperjack was getting a bit of mold i salvaged some its safe im p sure

VIOLA!

happy burger day if you have a burger today post up wat an glorious occasion!

toasted bun
ghost peppr mayo
shredded iceburg
red wine vin. pickled onions(from anons recipe in a prev thread)
patty
pepper jack
guacameme
GP mayo
toasted bun

was good night yall

looks really good op

OP if i crawl around outside your house will you feed me like you feed those cats

thx

there is a lot of kitty rape going on out there you may not have a good time

so until i get a new phone it will not be easy to keep this thread alive so if it dies ill see yall eventually

>VIOLA!

Post more pics of your kitty

:3

nice looking burger

I've heard compelling evidence that candy corn is literal aids, so be careful with that shit

ill will later

thx, that is aged candy corn its like a fine wine

so we went to hubcap grill yesterday and i had a crazy ass burger with a frito pie on it grilled onion and jalepenos cheese and a fried egg shit was dank, my friend had a burger with peanut butter bacon and stuff and hell fries, i had fries with feta and some special sauce this place wasnt cheap but it was good as hell and you can dab on the patio

>my friend had a burger with peanut butter bacon and stuff

Woah nigga, that is crazy shit. I had that just yesterday, too.

They called it the Peanut Buster, it had some kickass Peanut Sauce, Bacon, I added Onion and Pickles, and then they had Sweet Potato Fries which were glorious.

>Hoppadillo

God, I miss that shit so much

>still using my pickled red onion recipe
:3
shits fucking tasty

care to repost it?

its a very top secret recipe. super hard to make. you have to cut the red onions and put them in vinegar.

try to keep it secret though don't want this getting around

Sure!

2 cups red wine vinegar
1/2 cup of sugar
1 garlic clove sliced thin
1 bay leaf
1 large onion (diced or sliced thin, depending on how you want it)

Simmer everything but the onion, stirring to dissolve the sugar
after the sugars all gone, let it cool to around room temp
pour over onions, let sit for at at least a couple of hours

I usually do a couple of cloves and a couple extra bay leaves

Karbach just started canning 19 oz Rodeo Clowns for $2.50. Good if you just want to get a buzz going.

Burger faggot from last thread, IT'S THAI TIME

the panang curry is pretty good, but anyone could make it.

the lazy drunken noodles taste good, but holy fuck are they big. I didn't think they were that big while cookin em. They need a shit ton more sauce.

here's a banana for scale, these fuckers are HUGE.

Grilled a bell pepper, some jalapenos and some corn. Used some shallots cause I forgot to buy onions. Pretty good tho.
Just waiting on my chicken to sit in the marinade a bit longer

>brewhouse brown
nice

picked up some of that, some devil's backbone, and a couple bottles of commissar last time i was in the great state

Those are lasagna plates, man.

yeah next time i go im getting either the hawaian or the peanut butter and banana bacon burger and add an egg

yeah gotta check out the brewery man

yes sir shits dank

where at i need to get some of those

looks pretty good im famished

i am drunk and i read that as children in marinade

its pretty good im deciding on tryiong this one in a sec, its a bit strong tho

nice stove

The Kroger on 34th and 11th have them. That's the only two places I have seen them.

>viola

It's pronounced wa-LA you fucking turd burgler

dill dressing > balsamic for cuke salad

But you do you

met a friend to play pool last night, he shows up drunk as shit already and mocked a group of ethnics and was kinda embarrassing lol

is there another reason why you picked a place where you two men could be alone?

drinking this beer its not great waiting on the m8s to come over and we gon get drunk and eat food

oh u rascal yes we are raging homoqueers investigator, this pub is dead every night but fri and sat night its kinda nice actually

Grilling is not my forte, I should probably drink less heavily when doing so

I love me some charred-ass chicken but that's a little too far for my tastes even.

the other side was significantly less burnt, and the chicken itself was juicy and delicious.
i am still surprised.

beautiful

Bump

breakfast so glamorous wow

you seriously drinking beer with your breakfast lad?

Can't stop
Won't stop

>cat in a CAT box
like pottery

tell that cat i love her

Wtf that beer is delish

stay comfy kitchen cat

Did you get a flat tire?

lol it was a late dinner i only drink liqor with breakfast

its alright

yeah picked up a screw

seconded

Love me some 'cots spread on toast.

ok had a few beers, now gonna attempt some foods

thawing a piece of fish and gonna try making some fish tacos well see, gonna take another beer or so i think

lets make spicy slaw you scallywags

patti did not find her new diet amusing

got these red fresno peppers at walmart, never had them and it says they are similar to jalepenos and they are surprisingly spicy for walmart produce, im putting a bit extra chilis in this slaw because i want this to act as a salsa too kinda

i dont have any green onions so im going to cut off a few arms from this onion monster cuz they taste like onion and theyre green shit is magic

so put the cabbage, pepper, onion, some mince gar', mayo, lime juice, a bit of something sweet(im using honey) and salt n peppa in a tuperware and shake its teeth loose ya heard