HPB white paper. It literally says they are partnered with China Union Pay

"After listening to the design concept of HPB, China's largest financial data company
UnionPay has joined as a partner with HPB, with the common goal of technological
practice and exploration of financial big data and high-performance blockchain platform.
UnionPay Wisdom currently handles 80% of China's banking transaction data, with an
annual turnover of 80 trillion yuan. HPB will join hands with China UnionPay to serve all
industry partners, including large banks, insurance, retail enterprises, fintech companies
and so on" - gxn.io/files/hpb_white_paper_en.pdf

Wang Xiao Ming
Founder - Blockchain evangelist in China and former higher up at Union Pay .

Long Kai
Executive President at UnionPay Smart - Listed as an Advisor

This coin has a $135 million market cap. I just have one question for you biz...

Do you think this coin is going to go up?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/high-performance-blockchain/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cpchain/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nebulas-token/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True if big.

shills want us to buy a fucking white paper.

u can put anything in a white paper.

> implying normies know about EOS and this is your only chance to accumulate

You are going to be one sour grape.

got 5k, nuls, eos or hpb?

Xtrabytes will beat HPB to the market and have supeior patent protected technology.

Xtrabytes 2018 main net. HPB 2019 main net

Reminder a coin claiming decentralization has built in backdoors as qouted from bozolam

>"we needed another connection layer, a networking layer, and why (we needed) a back door with this connection layer in a simple point-to-point system."

EOS breh. Asap before $20

still probably 1000x more decentralized than HPB

6b market cap, i missed the moon mission.

cons of hpb?

no VITALS or PULSE like xtrabytes.

Technology soon to be patented

Shhhhhhh stop these posts. Waiting for my sells to go thru so I can put an order for hpb in

HPB goin big makes my man cucumber swell. they partnered with BOTTOS too im down for these chink coins making moves wowoow

you bullish on hpb more than nuls?

and union pay? *drool*

Anyone got a cuck coin referral link before I sign up?

Get

HPB

INT

BOT

INT

Chink coins that will make you ching a ling cunts

fakengay pumpndump

What pump? It's not up 30% like every other coin shilled here

I guess someone forgot to pump the coin before shilling it. It's been going sideways retard

This

Also INK, ATN, NAS, ITC

All good picks

Are you fucking stupid user?

Totally agree on NAS. HPB and NAS are going to moon so hard eventually (IMO very soon considering they've been sideways so long)

These guys gonna make it

He'll wait for it to go up first and there to be 10 threads before he buys

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/high-performance-blockchain/#markets

Is this HPB?

I just put 2 ETH into CPChain on Bibox: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cpchain/#markets

I have 3 ETH left for speculating on these coins. What else to buy and what percentage of my 5 ETH to allocate?

Yes

Thank you, user!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nebulas-token/#markets
Is this one NAS?

what do you guys think of DPOS?

Alternatively, I'm considering taking this 5 ETH and throwing it all into OMG. Maybe having an extra 250 OMG will be more beneficial than having any of these other coins, but I already have 2000 OMG, so it seems like if OMG moons, I will already benefit...

give me 250 omg from your current stack and then use the 5 eth to replace it. Problem solved.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This guy fucks