Ok so how many of you sick fucks put sugar in your grits?

Ok so how many of you sick fucks put sugar in your grits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWC0sKCS5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=O5GHBXk2QEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be changed to carnist and vegan

what the fuck are grits?

I usually eat oatmeal with nothing, I love the texture but sometimes I'll put in a bit of salt and heavy cream.

I don't like sugar in it, you either add a tiny bit and it's bland or add a lot and it's too sweet to eat as a meal.

I like to mix pepper and scrambled eggs with my grits.

What's a ute?

A shitty breakfast grain. That a lot of people care about for some reason.

Bacon and butter goes in grits, sugar can suck my dick.

ugh, I hate this normie meme.

I haven't had grits in ages, but then again, I'm not from the Deep South. Lame, but I like honey or butter in mine. Whatever sounds good at the time.

Throw some blueberries in there

youtube.com/watch?v=pWC0sKCS5oA
What IS a grit?

I put butter in mine.

Butter salt and pepper

Couple over easy eggs laid on top in a bowl of a heaping serving.

Mix in the yolks, so good

I like to sauté up a little diced andouille and diced chicken, and sprinkle on some cajun spice mix I make at home. Goes on top of grits, topped with fresh green onion.

Sometimes a put a bit of butter and parmesan in the grits. It's good.

I also do fried eggs on top, over medium. Leftover red beans on top of grits is good for breakfast, too.

I like them plain with lots of butter, a little salt, and lots of black pepper. I tried sugar once because someone told me it was a "Southern thang". I thought, why haven't I heard of this? I'm Southern. Tried it. It was okay. I would rather add milk and eggs and cinnamon and sugar and bake it into a pudding, though, for dessert.

Shrimp and grits are nasty though because fucktards put cheese in it. Cheese don't go with shrimp. Garlic, tomatoes, green onion, shrimp, and cayenne, cooked with white wine. That's better. Way better. But I'm allergic to shrimp now so whatever.

Salt, pepper, a little tomato paste, cheddar cheese.

I'm not sure but John Wayne played a true one.

Sorry your honor, two youths.

>how to paint a turd

Grits are the only thing it's okay to put american cheese in/on

farina only okay kill yourself

Do people really put sugar in grits? Grits are for cheese and butter.

>carnist
kill yourself. there has never been a stupider buzzword. it sounds like kent hovin and darwinist had a gay retarded vegan insult child

do your fucking cardio and you wont have to worry about sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=O5GHBXk2QEM

> Eating grit
Found the poorfag.

No one cares what you think

what's a "grit"?

Is it a third world food item?

i wish i could see this guy when he is like 50 years old weighs 120 pounds and still has type 2 diabeetus

fucking gross

Animal feed that a lot of people care about for some reason.

its US nigger food... so yeah pretty much

I love sugar in grits but also appreciate the usual shrimp and grits with cheese, salt, and pepper. I might throw some sugar into that mix one day to try it out.

I don't eat the disgusting glob of vomit.

>.03% of omnivores died as a result of climbing mount everest
>100% of vegans died as a result of climbing mount everest
it's not even like it was just 1, it was 2 of them and they both died

You'd probably die trying to climb a flight of stairs.

it's made from corn that's been dried, soaked in lye, and then ground and boiled. you put salted butter in it, and cheddar cheese too if you're not a fag. and it tastes amazing
>he's not a vegan he's a fatass!
i'm a lifeguard and we have to do conditioning training every week. veganism is retarded and fucks up your hormones

Why do I like the one on the left more?

The one on the right is way out of your league. The one on the left appeals to you for being more obtainable, being only slightly out of your league.