Fellow bears, what do? Is it time we end our holdout or is this precisely the time to dig in our heels and resist harder

Fellow bears, what do? Is it time we end our holdout or is this precisely the time to dig in our heels and resist harder

>bear market

You should just jump on the train for a bit.

Reminder we haven't even begun.

20 TRILLION BY 2020

I think it's over, bro. This train is full steam ahead with a full boiler.

Stay poor.

Go to Bitmex and short on 100x. Do it bears.

Volume still seems low. Tether is eventually going to be proven insolvent and/or busted for counterfeiting.

My approach is dollar cost average, selling some at ATH, buying some during corrections. But I'd say keep plenty of powder dry until the Tether situation resloves itself one way or another.

Luckily I've never been ciroi about shorting. It seems about as stupid to do as heroin.

10K was my make it or break it price. I seriously doubt (as much as i'd like to have bought more at $6,000) we will see anything under $9,000. Not saying we won't have a dip once we hit another psychological milestone, but hoping for a double bottom doesn't seem to be likely.

i cant take this any more. its fucking bullshit i know it is

This is too fucking painful.
I'm folding. this is reminding me too much of July post crash.

I don't get it, just buy in with a stop loss.

>the Tether situation
There is no Tether situation. Can't stand these tinfoil hat retards.

>buy in at 10,420
>stopped out at 10,190
>Slowly and painfully rises to 10,420 and breaks resistance.

Or worse

>removes 8870 buy order
>buy at 10,420 no stop loss
>tanks to 8860 over 48 hours.

I don't know what to do user :(
I feel the fomo beginning to take hold.... and I know I can't be the only one.....

The moment I buy this shit it will freefall. I just know it.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE STILL TALK ABOUT TRADING BITCOIN
WHO THE FUCK CARES ARE YOU ACTUAL SKULL CRUSHED RETARDED THERE IS A TECH REVOLUTION GOING ON AROUND YOU AND YOURE TRYING TO TIME THE BOUNCY BALL MARKET
PLEASE FOR KILLING YOURSELF SO WE DONT HAVE TO FEED ANY MORE WASTES OF HUMAN LIFE SUCH AS YOURSELVES SIR

ignore the feeling. steady your hands in your chosen coins. a rising tide will lift all ships, provided you look at the hull first and made sure it wasn't made out of paper.

One trader lifted the entire market with a 400 million buy order. Retards fomo'd after. This will dump again below 10k, but when is the question.

you should buy in with half. That is what I just did. Granted i sold my Bitcoin and Ethereum and the bottom, but kept everything else.