Should I?

I have a total of about 3k for crypto. This seems sort of promising other than a weird whitepaper which I rule out due to bad translation. Should I dump 1k into it?

I'd wait to see how the secondary ico goes before buying. The devs have no money to get it listed on a decent exchange.

It doesnt need an exchange, its not another shitcoin that pumps on listing. This is a few months away from having its product up and working

ok I noticed a lot of payfair threads and did some research

It looks like they raised fucking $250k in the ICO?
So the marketcap was something like $250k? ..............

So this shit has already like 20x?
Can someone explain to me why this isn't dog shit

I love the idea of this type of coin, but seriously their ICO seems like a total failure and some people must have gotten it piss cheap.

t.157k COSS

This is exactly true
This involved taking a massive risk on unproven devs being a possible exit scam
Few were willing to take that risk
Risk is proportional to return, generally

The working product is just around the corner and unlike most coins this one shouldn't dump when the product is out because 10k PFR gives you the right to run a trust node which will generate passive income equal to 1% of the transactions you process. If anything the release of the product will cause this to go sky high. There is supposed to be more news on the nodes soon so expect a pump when that is released. Now is a good time to get in because EtherDelta taking a huge shit is keeping the price down. Get it on IDEX.

Also the devs are very active and keep the investors well informed on everything going on with the project. Check out the telegram. The dev John is based af.

The devs locked up their coins for a year and have released their identities. No exit scam.

I'd rather buy some BCC than buy this shit lol, did you see those pictures of the devs? total joke team

lol binance owns pfr

stay poor then brainlet, this is $1 by April

You only buy coins from devs that turn you on, queermo?

some retard said this would go 100x within a month in a thread earlier today,

im not informed enough to say whether or not he was a retard or not, but i think he was a retard. the shills from january also collectively fucked off after the coin dumped. make of that what you will

$20 by 2019

volume going up and price going up speaks for itself

Definitely not within a month, maybe by end of year.

fuders gone, probably convinced a few newfags and retards to sell their bags at 11 cents. we'll see $.20 within a week or two, perhaps sooner

$0.20 by end of the month

First we had pajeet FUD now gays are in charge..

Embarrassing...

set a buying order at 0.1$

Drop 1k

You get a beautiful 10K PFR and probably 1 trust node.

Tether up and don’t buy anything until after the next dip to under 6k the things that don’t get as hit as hard as the others are the good products.

this is going to moon, going back to ATH by end of month

PFR is one of the few coins I plan on holding till eoy.
Steady gains! I regret not selling at 50c. If I had, I would have enough now to buy a master node. Oh well... can't complain!

Yeah the PFR fud on here was insane lately. Think about it OP, why would people go out of their way to FUD something that pretty much already hit rock bottom at this point lol. It made no sense to me but biz gonna biz.

Wish I'd sold at 0.50 though and could buy back in now. Also $1000 for a masternode is pennies, and an okay risk in my books.

They have their PFR tokens locked up for over a year. You think they will pull an exit scam with 250k are you fucking retarded?

Some gay user had a thread yesterday where he said he knew which coin would 100x next month. I am almost certain from his hints he was referring to payfair. Don't know why, but that makes me feel comfy.

which thread

This thread. I think Payfair fits.