IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ellenface.exe

IVE BECOME SO NUUUMMBBB...

I nearly spikes my phone on the ground but then I remembered my Google 2fa for my main account is on it

Why arent my meme lines working

Lol you retard.

It makes perfect sense. As long as people want it to fall, it will rise because there is demand. When people want it to keep rising, it will fall.

I can tell which direction it's headed simply by looking at the number of threads like yours in the catalog. FOMO in anytime.

>mfw oracle predicted this

unironically a great analysis. tell me more when u thinks is guna hit the shitters

>he's losing his sanity
>hit$12k before he FOMOs

actually TA would have predicted this rise.

It makes even less sense, then.

MFW selling Tether before green

And Oracle did....

you have to understand meme lines don't work on crypto.

its not stocks where shit is happening with massive liquidity and regulations.

crypto is massively manipulated, fucking TA is totally useless.

Honestly, I don't know if it will. When it hits the 11k-ish range, it will reflect of the massive resistance, but people will buy up that reflection fast because they finally are "buying the dip xDDDD".

People want it to fall badly, and they won't fuck up again like they did by not buying at 6k. I see Bitcorn stabalizing and trending upward over the next several months.

I checked that feel bro...

whats TA?

stands for true arbitrage

It did, more or less. The main theory was a retrace to sub 8k then bounce back to resume bull run. People laughed and laughed and laughed as it hovered around 10k after the crash from all time high. Then 8k came. Then is went even lower for a bit. There was even a clear bear trap. Now the bounce.

Veeky Forums, everyone.

Agree on everything you said. Short and sweet.

>true arbitrage

stupid meme repeated by people who can't do TA.
TA works because 90% of traders are human. TA is just seeing what emotional patterns show up in the market and taking advantage of them.
they show up in EVERY MARKET traded by humans.
the head and shoulders was a very clear reversal sign and the right shoulder was never broken.