Imagine you're new to crypto, and only have 200$ to get started. What coin would you dump the 200 in?

Imagine you're new to crypto, and only have 200$ to get started. What coin would you dump the 200 in?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/ianw382
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK

Obviously Smellycoin

LINK YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!! IT WILL 1000$ EOY

XLM

Lamden Tau

That $200 will easily be $10k EOY

Ada or link. Bitcoin cash is also good

>link

He would be better of buying 200 one dollar scratch tickets

BURST

Are you me?

Link

scratch tickets don't buy you into epic Veeky Forums memes

Not brand new but I just got paid today and put in another 240. Trying to hit 10k link. Us 200 boys are gonna make it right?

no im me

pbl

Well I can answer that by telling you what coin I *did* dump the 200 in. and that was BTC.

Chainlink. I just bought $200 for myself just to top off my stack.

Accelerator Network (ACC)

Really couldn't say. I only just started fiddling with trading. Put my 200 into BTC at 8000. I'm pleased with my timing but I've still only made enough to buy a burger. It's abundantly clear I won't make any real money throwing small potatoes at BTC. I don't trust any altcoins yet though and I especially don't trust Veeky Forums. So my next step is to keep sifting through shill/fud articles for real info.

short term KNC it's dipped 40% last week and it rebounded on support 24 hours ago, it's probable for it to go during next week up 50%

With only 200 I would just try to catch moons and sell when you get around 30-50% then repeat until you have a better feel for crypto in general. I turned 200 into 2000 this way. Then i loaded up on coins that I thought had a future. But if you are just beginning it is most important to get a feel for how crypto works. It's best to learn all the expensive lessons when you are playing with 200 rather than a larger amount.

0x

I'd sign up for Robinhood (free crypto trading plus a sign up bonus with referral share.robinhood.com/ianw382 ) and buy one of their staples if I wanted something safe and popular. If I'm balls to the wall risky I'd buy $200 unhedged TRX. Really depends on your risk tolerance

>and only have 200$

80% of this board

CPC
you need to low cap pure shitcoins with only 200 investment to make it