Side Hustle General thread /SHG/

Previously discussed:

-selling water to people in california

-listing fake "haunted" items such as rings and dolls that were bought for cheap in thrift stores on ebay

-selling occult bullshit like wooden boxes filled with rocks, feathers, seashells, and candles

-quartz weed pipes from alibaba, do fulfillment by amazon and offer prime shipping, which no other seller is

-dropshipping of clothing on amazon

throw your ideas in user, or feel free to lurk as i post more brainchildren itt

I'm thinking about disconnecting my neighbours electricity then charging them $50 a day to throw them an extender though their window so they can use mine but not sure how long I can keep disconnecting after they get a repair man to come.

doubt they would pay 50 a day

neighbours are very old, have like 3 electric heaters in their living room and it's very cold at the moment.

steal small dogs and sell them to old ladys
pc repair shop, install miners on every pc
be a victim of something and get donations from normans
steal a 1000 trolleys and return them for the $1000 reward
sell crypto on ebay for marked up prices
steal steam keys from local game shop and sell them
drive around rich neighborhoods on pickup day and get richfuck furniture
>i got rocking computer chair yesterday i have never seen anything like it
padlock all the local ashtrays and collect once a week and sell the tobacco to the local bums
steal neighborhood animals and wait for the reward if found posters to start popping up
kneepads

"sell" bitcoin or monero to niggers and normies off craigslist for cash, but really you send the coins to another address of yours and take their cash

Stop acting like a nigger holy fuck user

bump

Honestly user if you don't get this one you're too dumb to live:
Lots of sites pay for expert advice on an hourly etc rate.
For some things you have to prove you're a certified expert in things because theyre established
For example a doctor
For others especially emerging there are no certificates
Make up a good backstory and sell your shit tier advice with minimal background research for 100 an hour

I flip fitness equipment. Its pretty profitable. People sell benches worth $400+ for $50 very often and i just resell them for around $200-$300

Pic related. Just sold this one yesterday.

user, I...

>Make up a good backstory and sell your shit tier advice with minimal background research for 100 an hour

Any Crypto TA experts on there user? I could cost people some serious cash giving advice on that!

Spot the nigger. Scamming old people for a measly $50.00 per day. FFS user.

nigga crypto IS the side hustle. Get a job.

Where do you acquire them?

That just happened to a friend of mine. He's not the smartest tool in the shed - but he's also quite stabby (ex-Con). Better hope you never fuck that up user, you'll end up down some knees and elbows, maybe a trachea.

That is something for u to figure out user

anyone have advice for corporate wageslaves?
(5k - 10k + employees)

so far taking as many peripherals as possible is profitable but looking for more ideas

Every single thing you people post in here will contribute to saturation of that market. Shut the hell up all of you.

Damn, it's times like this I wish I hadn't become a Christian, because I could run that scam like a champ and make BANK.

Still, it's better this way. I'm thinking about earning extra money tutoring kids in reading and writing. There's actually a pretty good market for it if you have the credentials.

I've dabbled in a bit of henching. I don't recommend it.

Store up your treasures in heaven brother

And never forget to set a stop loss