Choose

Choose

depends on how I feel, but probably mostly pancakes

For me it goes

Good waffles>pancakes>bad waffles

I like the crisp outside and inner fluffiness of a good waffle, but soggy waffles are just worse pancakes.

The good and bad of pancakes are less separate to me than waffles.

My pancakes > waffles > regular pancakes

I'd pick waffles if I didn't make the best tiny crispy pancakes that go awesome with just eating and you don't need syrup to cover them up.

proper pancakes>waffles>american pancakes

Pancakes made with whole grains/nuts > crispy waffles > plain pancakes > soft waffles

recipe?

What you consider "proper pancakes" are crepes

>inb4 weeb cake picture

Are you blind, op? There both deep dish 'go 'za

Yes, that's another name for a proper pancake.
I prefer the english word "pancake"

Eh...I like the comfy, puffy oven pancake drzzlied with honey, whipped cream and berries.

Never cared for waffles much.

>Proper
When will you Birtbongs learn American English is best English? You lost the language war.

>nycuck style vs go style

is this even a question?

>Good waffles>pancakes>bad waffles
This, desu.

I have never had a non frozen waffle. My house was always a pancakes kinda house. We made pancakes with all SORTS of retarded shit. Bacon and blue cheese pancakes, Raspberry chocolate chip pancakes, latkas and draniki.

Don't know what waffles ever did to my parents but they fucking hated them and only ever let us have those shit frozen ones.

For me it goes
eggos>pancakes>any other kind of "real" waffle
Fucking hate belgian waffles.

It's actually a Chicago style pancake

this is wisdom. listen to this man.

>My house was always a pancakes kinda house.
Same, which is exactly why I hate pancakes.

Every Sunday morning my dad would make plain, burnt pancakes from store-bought mix and never once deviated from it. I can't stand the taste.

On the other hand, the college I went to had a waffle iron and I fell in love. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it didn't matter to me.

I never realized that there was less rape involved with waffles

pancake

Chicago style

Does anyone have a photo of the interior of this pancakes?

Perfectly made waffles > perfectly made pancakes > average pancakes > bad waffles > average waffles > bad pancakes

this, eggo is godly but homemade waffles are even shittier than pancakes

That's sexy... I'm physically attracted to those pancakes because they look like puffy swollen pussy lips

All these plebs ITT who have never had a proper waffle

pancakes

Waffles.

No fucking contest.

obvs waffles

All that rosemary though, even without working it into the dish that would still be strong as hell.

i assure you, you would be the first one to die in a found footage slasher movie

i choose the deep dish one of course

Crepes.

gud post

>bad waffles > average waffles

huh?

Waffles are better then pancakes in almost every way, the only thing that is worse about waffles is that it's harder to equally put on butter/syrup

>when you painstakingly fill every cup of the waffle up with syrup

>Good waffles>pancakes>bad waffles
this, would have nothing else

you must think a lot of shit looks like pussy lips

underrated post god damn

Yeah I see these pancakes being glorified to often, especially in that gif with vince mcmahon.

I've never tried them but they look like legit syrup sponges, who the fuck would eat that?

That presentation is way overdone. Its just chicken and waffles. Just do like Rosco's. Give you some good chicken, and a big waffle on a plate. That's it. No fancy, hoity toity shit. Idk... maybe that's just the black in me.

No, it's objectively overdone. The garnish is a mess.

I just discovered there's chocolate pancakes

I must now have one

but how???