Besides their huge cuts of meat and food court stuff what is worth buying at costco

Besides their huge cuts of meat and food court stuff what is worth buying at costco

Liquor

This

-TP/Paper Towels
-Bread
-Chips
-Rotisserie Chicken
-Laundry Detergent (still can't find better deals elsewhere)
-Frozen Food Section, damn near everything they sell is a great deal.
-Coffee if you drink a ton of it. 3lbs ground for 13 is damn hard to beat.

Their bread tastes like mold and yet is eerily "fresh". Dont buy it

I mainly buy their 2 loaves for 5 dollars deal. I usually buy the Orowheat instead of their own bakery bread. It goes bad too quickly for me. Though I fucking love their muffins and croissants.

Is there a way I can buy stuff in true bulk? I have a 50*50 warehouse/barn thing on the land I just bought, and I wanna get a couple of pallets of toilet paper, a couple pallets of paper towels, pallets of varied canned foods, etc, so I won't have to buy those things for a while.

What do you do with the rotisserie chickens? I don't buy them because basically they would be sitting around for hours in my house I wouldn't eat them fresh

Also what liquor

See if you have a restaurant supply warehouse near you, like Restaurant Depot. They're usually not open to the public, but it's not hard to get in if you know anyone who works in a restaurant, and it makes Costco look like a joke.

I live in Japan and costco is the only place I can buy lamb. Also they have turkeys at Xmas.

Foreigners all look the same so about ten of my friends all share the same members card.

Depends, if i'm just making burritos or other dishes that call for roasted chicken, I buy the deboned chicken they've started selling in their deli, if I want to just make a nice roast chicken dinner, I buy that, use the chicken and then make a stock with the bones and whatnot

Liquor? Mainly the margarita mixes, they have good prices on the wine, and fantastic prices on the vodka and single malt scotch.

Cool blog, bro.

thread is literally about what you buy at costco.

Bought pic related yesterday
Each can has
210 Kcal
1g fat
0g Carbs
45.5g Protein

Might enter my regular shopping list if it's good.

Buy cheese, nuts, pesto, and meat at costco. Anything Kirkland is going to be excellent quality for the price.

I cannot stand Kirkland pesto sauce. It is way too salty for me. After I have it I am drinkign water the rest of the night, bloated as fuck, and the garlic stays in my mouth for 2 days

>cheese

Only cheese I can buy is hard cheese, it goes bad otherwise

sodium?

what do you do with canned chicken like that? like, chicken salad or something?

granola bars

945mg sodium for a whole can (3.5 servings)

I'm going to try in on a salad or in a wrap. I imaging you would use it like you would canned tuna.

how do you get a costco card?

Go in and ask for one. $55/year, but it's worth it.

avoid the sushi

Their olive oil is apparently really good.

lmao

Just got one the other day cause their 40 packs of water are about 50 cents cheaper than Sams, and they sell bulk LeCroix/Deer Park Sparkling water. Found out they have kerrygold butter too so I was stoked. Their chuck roasts are fucking beautiful.

Shame Costcos in the West are way less ambitious than Costcos in the East like Japan.

Only in Japan, will Costco feature fresh oysters, salmon caviar, fresh eels, and sushi and sashimi everyday.

Costco Japan even sells Clam Chowder in their food court.

Like shit, I wish my Costco sold fresh eel everyday but unfortunately, eel isn't so mainstream in America even though it is fucking delicious.

Meat and Seafood that I separate and freeze myself.

Raspberries and grapes. I usually can't finish the grapes before they get too soft for me but it's cheaper than the grocery store.

Toilet paper and paper towels. Laundry detergent when on coupon.

Frozen I get salmon shrimp and scallops.

I get the split top wheat bread and throw one of the two loaves in the freezer immediately. I also get the 6 pack of sardines for $8-$10 and beef jerky.

Maybe Japanese Costco serves so much seafood because it's fucking Japan and seafood crawls out of every orifice, not due to a difference in ambition.

liquor, wine, beer, wheels of cheese, frozen macarons, rainier cherries when they're in season

their manchego in particular is really cheap

>tfw your state outlaws private liquor sales and your Costco is devoid of any and all alcohol

Utah?

also Shoprite master race

Yeah Utah and it's wonderful theocracy

Can only buy booze at state liquor stores during certain hours where they tax the ever loving shit out of it
Mormons don't want you to drink but they have no problem making money off of it, fucking hypocrites

>moves to the Mormon holy land
>complains about liquor laws

Didn't move, born and raised

dunno why you don't leave. Not for that reason, but the multitude of other reasons Utah blows ass. I was born and raised in Alabama and nope'd the fuck out of there as soon as I had enough money to rent a U-Haul trailer.

Don't let yourself waste away in a shithole.

All my family and friends are here, and apart from some quirky laws it's not too bad, plus I like the recreation options here
Why do you think it blows ass?

sometimes it's fun to be the biggest fish in the pond

Vitamins.