Imagine being stupid enough to not buy into this colossal fucking beast of a coin

>Imagine being stupid enough to not buy into this colossal fucking beast of a coin

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/is-omisego-going-to-take-2018-by-storm/
youtube.com/watch?v=GHP-RJUxyF0
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>coin
but it's a fucking token

Really cant imagine being that dumb. Only 140 IQ+ people will invest in this

Sold at 156 hoping to buy it lower... now look at me.

in since august. the literal definition of comfy.

3100 omg here, boutta graduate college and retire after wagecucking for 6 months-a year.

life is good.

been waiting to pick up some more. it's going back down a little bit, right guys? this run-up is unsustainable right?

the market cap is already 1.8 bill how much higher do you expect this thing to go; it's too late for the 1000x moon so shut the fuck up and stop shilling

Isnt market cap a meme lmao

20b

Well the overall crypto market cap will grow exponentially so kinda.
Although dont expect much of a moon for a $95 billion market cap coin compared to a $1 Billion or less coin.

So what can we expect from this shittoken. All it does is go sideways anyway

oh nice, 6 months later and you've just managed to break even, really well done

Its been mooning for days idiot. You can expect $250 minimum EOY

>gone from $15 to $17.99 in 7 days
>mooning
K then

Also it gained most of that in 12 hours, the rest has been baby dick dribble. Kys

good article on OMG

cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/is-omisego-going-to-take-2018-by-storm/

Long before launching its own altcoin, Omise has had an interest in blockchain technology, being one of the original funders of current altcoin frontrunner Ethereum. The founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, clearly appreciated the show of confidence, and has reciprocated in kind, by forming part of the development team for the OmiseGO project, along with several other developers with experience working on various blockchain techs.

In order for OMG to reach parity with NEO it would have to x4.907311637475356. Do you think that is possible? I am betting my lifesavings on it.
In order for it to reach parity with BCH it would have to x14.31745478442241.
Ripple, x24.31911197462785.
Ethreum, x51.18762821794908

are you retarded?

He thinks they wont all grow together he is retarded.

>jew dollars

>i'm poor because i'm retarded

lmao he'll never make it

>People actually think this will go above 20 dollars

Not mooning. Pattern-true oscillation, nothing more. Sold.at 1790 and am uying back at 1350 in a day or two.

Kek biz really is full of deluded faggots

100% guarantee you have oblivious to what the token is even used for

lol your ignorance will keep you poor but you'll never break out of it because of how stupid you are

what do you guys think of my music video?
youtube.com/watch?v=GHP-RJUxyF0

Already has

Some people are too scared to go to space.

I am feeling stupid, held thousands most of last year, was trying to get some gains elsewhere but looks like i'm too late

it's ATH is 21.

It needs 11% growth to pass 20$ and it did 14% a few days ago.

>furries actually think anyone gives a fuck about their opinion

it has gone as high as 28 a believe

>USD

Bought my first OMG in early August and have been accumulating more along the way.

I still don't have enough and I don't think I ever will.

This is probably my most comfy hold out of everything. I couldn't believe my luck when we had this crash and OMG dipped so damn low.

I've missed out on so many other moons to hold this token and I don't care, because I was never as comfortable with the other projects as I am with this.

I don't really care how long it takes because it is almost a guarantee to me.

Fucking same situation here. Gonna be patient and hopefully get back in at a reasonable entry

You haven't got much time desu.

I'm hoping for one more dip but I'm not counting on it.

Maybe enter a half position now so you're not completely out?

how many times have we heard "it will never be under XXX again!"

and then it does

Forget the price you are clearly running out of time. I'm all in.

Thanks that's actually a useful way to look at this.

Yeah you are right, and I definitely didn't think we would see sub $10 again.

However, the entire crypto market is going to go on another massive bull run soon, which will take OMG along for the ride. Then on top of that you have the full SDK release and conglomerate announcement before Q2. Just saying.

The crypto volatility can be your friend and your foe.

>Imagine being stupid enough to shill this faggot shitcoin

NOMG LOL

i sold at 17 and refuse to buy back higher.

>If you use reaction images i don't like it makes you a furry
Enjoy your heavy bags.

I men there's definitely a possibility that it'll dip below 17. But you're going to eat shit if this stubbornness makes you miss out on huge gains.

I kinda want to wait for a dip too but I'm starting to think it won't come especially since btc is recovering fast. I'm starting to think about it this way 'if I had the chance to buy eth at $15-$20 would I do it'
and the answer is obviously yes

>I kinda want to wait for a dip too
Oh it just crashed.
Lmao

Only holding 16.5OMG. I had 120 in September last year. So you can imagine my self-hate right now.

1500 reporting in.. i feel bad for u

I only have 57

baller.. when can we rich?

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

skateboard meme

Nice just sold 100k

I still not have 4000 OMG. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Only 1k OMG

Will i make it lads

would you have made it with 1000 ETH ;)

you will make it.

Will 1200 make it? I cant get 4000 :(

At least 10x from here, and then dividends, dickhead.

I sincerely hope I make it

skimmed 500 PRL off the top following this pump, added 38 OMG

Ay bro, 1300 here. We're gonna make it.

I don't own a skateboard that I can carry with me to every meeting and conference I attend (for no discernible reason) so I don't think I'm allowed to buy any.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually I was too poor to buy any appreciable amount of them and thus invested in lower cost coins with higher growth potential.

>bought the link meme
I'm sorry for your loss

You'll do fine

lmao very very comfy

6000 reporting in.

I love how decisive I was back in August

i think i'll be thinking the same way in two months.. went basically all in

$500 a coin EOY

Already mentioned a couple of time, get out of this meme coin or you will end up crying like LINK holders...

just sold 100k, thanks

Test

nice just bought 100k
now I am going to buy some link, turtle and moneroPrivate

>not holding the upcoming biggest gainer in 2018.

This screengrab alone made me buy 150 OMG last night at $18.32. Literally ATH.

It is pure FOMO material but despite losing 2% value since buying I am comfy.

Can you please explain how the dividends work user?

You and I both know which coin you eventually have to get rid of.

Some say XLM, some say LINK…I'll see what the future holds for each.

staking fees

Thats fine,i've got some USD left on bitfinex that i will use to buy more omg today / tommorow, i'm not joking when i say i'm all in Omisego. Its going to be a fantastic year for us omisebros.

Are there any developments in particular you're looking forward to? I keep hearing about Plasma in Q3 of course.

Is it possible for OMG to be $5000 in 2020?

> plasma
way sooner than that fellow goyim, WAAAY SOOONER THAN THAT

no

Anons: I have 406 OMG, 77k FUN (long time bag holder) and 9k REQ plus some smaller holds. Would you hold FUN, hope it reaches at least .50c, dump and buy more OMG or dump now for OMG? Ideally i want to keep REQ.

Dumping fun now would cost me £3k

Why not? Surely its not impossible.

sucks with the dumping of fun and req. And selling at a loss. At the same time you could earn back some of it by going more balls deep in omg. I know what i would do - less than two weeks until wallet sdk and possibly more news

I know... FUN will deliver but in the meantime OMG is going places. REQ is a hold. Ciao FUN, maybe I’ll come back one day.

have some thousand FUN lying around somewhere - think ive lost 3/4 of the value of it. dont give a shit though - omg is the shiiet

Well their own blockchain, the SDK wallet and the plasma release that will happen in Q2 together with the blockchain.
Thats pretty exciting for me.

Lol remember when thailand banned cryptocurrencies a week ago?

Remember when OMG purposely mislead investors into thinking they had a partnership with apple, when in reality they only had a partnership with some random mc donalds manager so you can spend omg to buy burgers?

Everyone of you is going to get scammed by these skateboard chinks. I will sit back and laugh

Remember when they didnt said anything bout omisego, that it was all made up by Veeky Forums tards?

Remember when China banned crypto? member? i memeber

Get your stinky false fud somewhere else kiddo.