CRYPTOBRO TOLD HIS SHEEPS TO SELL AT THE EXACT BOTTOM 6000

CRYPTOBRO TOLD HIS SHEEPS TO SELL AT THE EXACT BOTTOM 6000

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT A DOUCHE

Yea. So he could load up

i followed his discord just to see how smart he really was. Holy shit hes got to be humiliated right now. Im sure he told all his army buddies too. thank god i dont trust everyone on the internet.

I lost a lot of money as a result of CryptoBro's shitty advice to sell at the bottom. I should have just hold.

literally who

i pity anyone who trades on advice
never take investment advice unless you know for sure they are smarter than you
never give investment advice unless you want to look like a fucking moron

nah they're undoubtedly defending it, like KoinVX's lackies-- he literally called bull trap every day for almost a week so far, even convinced his "crypto challenge from $1500 to $250,000" to tether up at 8k lmaoooooooooooooo and everyone in that discord still think he's a TA god

I fucking warned you faggots, if the chinks pull us to 15 the next stop will be the fucking moon, but if they fail maybe the cryptobro will be right about the 8k tether point

trustnoonenotevennoone.jpg

>needing someone else to tell you what to do with your $$

>taking investment advice on a speculative asset

How stupid are you? Not just you, just Veeky Forums in general?

Bought at 5900. Feels good man

I'm seriously fascinated by how this fucking guy actually got a following. He's been in crypto less than 6 months, made some calls in a bull market where anybody could spew literal shit and be right, and is happy with 6x?

WTF biz, wtf.

nice timing

>7722422
So everyone else who said tether up after 60001.
What you, cryptofag should have predicted was the top.

dear god if this is true thats actually insane timing. bravo friend

So is his discord circlejerk going to form a mob or what?
I haven't seen him since he told his fanboys to sell the bottom.

>never take investment advice unless you know for sure they are smarter than you

Even that isn't a rule to follow since someone smarter than you might still be incorrect, or even worse, malicious. Personally I have an IQ of about 145+ and I'd intentionally give out bad advice just to see someone fail.

Seriously though if anyone has info about how his damage control is going I'm interested.

I'm in his discord, I'll ask them (again) lol

I got banned from his discord for calling cryptofaggot out.

He was telling his followers that he was bearish too lol so a lot of people missed out getting back in early fucking scumbag

can i get a invite link?

discord gg/xkCvTb

any screenshots?

I just did too

Anyone got a invitelink.?

see OP's screenshot

His little minions were on yesterday defending it. The insane joy during that tiny bear trap was exceeded only by the despair as it pumped again.

Salty tears of bottom sellers are delicious.

if you think about it, selling low and buying high is just as easy at buying low and selling high. One just makes you filthy rich.