Give it to me straight, did i get pajeeted?

give it to me straight, did i get pajeeted?

i thought we had another week of pumping before the crash

ZCL is literally a Veeky Forums scam. Some user made a fake "BTCP" repo on github and started shilling that it was forking from zclassic and a bunch of retards believed it. This is why you'll stay poor op.

Ernest told you what was going to happen and you called him a FUDer.

It's a falling wedge.

There will be at least 1 more pump.

>muh falling wedge

Abandon ship while you can

FUD shills, BTC simply affected ZCL.

ZCL will skyrocket right before fork.

just remember the nxt airdrop 4x'd the price it was at when it was 10 days out

Cmon man dont post in zcl threads. Ur name is fud

nxt was cents tho.

still hit 2 billion marketcap and it wasnt a bitcoin fork

pls go away you bring bad luck

you want bad luck ill bring badluck when i dump my top 10 zcl wallet on bittrex. and wont tell yall before hand faggot

And fuck you

you are so autistic that you will probably end up selling all your zcl for 100 dollars by mistake or something like that

Pic related.

fuc off

To finish, be lucky if this hits $200. If it does, I'm dumping my 500 coins and won't look back. I have the feeling they will not deliver the fork in time.

omegamaker we're going down to under 5k on feb 20th still right? i was going to buy back in but i didn't on your advice. waiting for that dip.

Wait do I need to take my ZCL out of cryptopia?

So do I sell before or right after the fork? Please help. Like will I be able to sell as soon as the snapshot happens and not lose money? If I just refresh bittrex then sell within the next minute will I be too late?

Do the opposite of what OmegaMaker suggests, it seems to be the most sound strategy.

Bittrex doesn't support the fork. So you need to keep it in the wallet, which hopefully works by then. Meanwhile bots will dump ZCl back to 2$ the millisecond after the fork happens.
You'll be stuck with worthless ZCL and BTCP that will be dumped by BTC whales.

Bittrex supports fork. Inside information. Ur welcome

As someone who has actual inside information, please remain silent. ZCL is a well-performed scam and BTCP is a shitcoin with literally no usecase when XMR exists.

Ok man, i agree. Nevertheless i already know Bittrex supports it.

lmao thank you
I was on here when it first started
I called them out on the scam
It's still a scam
Have fun getting it out of cryptopishit or whatever the fuck

XMR is overly complicated, Bitcoin Private is king now

So should I just sell all my zcl before the fork?

gay faggot

The retardation and fear in this thread. Jesus Christ, trip fag Omegamaker has repeatedly made wrong predictions. On the one hand he says the coin is shit and on the other he says he's a top 10 holder. He's either a full retard or he's just trying to manipulate the price. Also anyone who listened to Ernest's FUD would have missed gains. It's pretty simple, follow your own instincts. Ernest and Omegamaker are obviously trying to manipulate you, and have a track record of wood tier shilling. Good luck anons.