Find free sandwich in break room fridge at work

>find free sandwich in break room fridge at work
>it's dry as shit
Why can't people learn how to make proper food?

>getting fired over a dry sandwich

>eating food out of other people's house
I hope you get dysentery, you degenerate, uncouth barbarian

is that raw

I have found stuff like this in the fridge at my workplace.

I found a quiche once, it was very nice and somebody had given it a name (it was wrote on the bag) Denise or Diane, if I recall.

Man I miss workplace food thief posts

It was rad

Looks like a cured meat of some sort.
Like some ungodly bastardisation of salami or another sausage

this one girl at work would occasionally bring in this amazing homemade cheesecake with raspberry sauce. the sauce was always packed separately on the side, with a little note from her mom that said she didn't want her cheesecake crust to get soggy. it was so sweet. i kind of felt bad for pilfering it every time, but it was so fucking good. i felt really bad after that last time when i found out her mom passed away and i ate probably the last piece of mom's homemade cheesecake she would ever get.

but it was so good.

When I worked at Wal-Mart, we were open 24/7, and our break room fridge was supposed to be cleaned out nightly.
They actually cleaned it out about once or twice a week, but they warned people otherwise, just in case.

I'd take that opportunity to raid the fridge of sodas n shit every chance I got and blamed it on the janitors.

it does look like raw pork

Whut

This is why I started putting bait food in the break room fridge at my job. I've gotten 4 retards fired for stealing food.

You have a sad life and will die alone and unmissed.

Says the person who has to steal from others.

Me too.
Piss filled sodas, pubey sandwiches, dick cheese desserts.
I just want to be inside as many people as possible.

I have never stolen food in my life.
You are a stupid person to make this assumption.
Goodbye.

Nah you're just gross, or bullshitting.
The only thing you need to do is put laxatives in the food.

How is it a stupid assumption when you are the one who has a problem with people dealing with pathetic fools who steal food? I could only assume that someone who condones the theft of food is a thief, or has been a thief in the past. That is a logical assumption.

Im not bullshitting.

Pro tip: there's more than two people posting in this thread, retard.

Among the shitty people at work you are some of the shittiest

You're worse than they are

I'm not implying that you're OP. I'm saying that you, like OP, are a thief. So, would you like to explain why you have a problem with me doing what I do, if you aren't a thief?

Because my way of punishing thieves is funny, novel and gross?
Id get someone like you the worst, I'd feed you fecal matter.

Not that guy but you're a fucking mong.

Chicago style.

Delicious.

Mfw 'go 'ol

I rewrapped a vegiemite block of chocolate in a plain choclate wrapper to bait people like this, monger also stealing out of the fridge at work

Is it...supposed to look like it's deflating?

You monster.

>stealing food
Sure Tyrone, yous a gud boi yous dindunuthins

>if you don't like people who steal its because you steal

HOLY SHIT, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Do you not understand who I am and what I'm saying? Read my post again.

Not him but you're a fucking idiot.

I'm guessing you're not going to give any reasons as to why.

This guy baits thieves, we'll call him Cool Guy
this guy doesn't like it, we'll call him Douche Bag
Cool Guy accuses Douche Bag of being a thief because Douche Bag didn't like what Cool Guy was doing
Douche Bag denies being a thief, says it's a stupid thing to assume
Cool Guy is confused, because Douche Bag totally seems like a thief
Douche Bag says something irrelevant so he doesn't have to defend his point
Cool Guy is still confused
Douche Bag continue to obfuscate
Cool Guy continues to not realize Douche Bag was baiting him
Douche Bag Baits
Cool Guy Bites

There, now we know what's going on

I think Douche Bag can really pull this one out. Go Douche Bag!

man, like, the number one thing i hate in this world is thieves. I've been robbed under my nose so many times and im not even a very trusting person, just once i'd like to catch a motherfucker in the act.

People are dumb and lazy. When they can cook(usually poorly) they learned by watching their shit-head parents.

My mom eats exclusively cheese and carbs, won't touch meat or fish except mcdonalds burgers(no lie). My dad's a lazy cunt, he'd rather have fish fingers and oven chips then wait 30 mins for me to make home-made gnocchi. If you've leant to cook you've most likely done it of your own accord

You're delusional if you think everyone has lazy parents. My mother taught me to cook from the tender age of 7

I also feel like immigrant parents teach their kids to cook. My buddy is from taiwan and he makes this dynamite dumplings that his dad taught him to make

>You're delusional if you think everyone has lazy parents

Not everyone all the time, just most the time and Westerners. Westerners are picky eaters and too entitled to learn to cook. I agree with what you said about immigrants especially if they're lower class.

Looks like a cuban sandwich made by a retard.

So a cuban sandwich made by a cuban?