Ethercraft scam research thread

A popular theory about ethercraft (of which I subscribe to) is that its very suspicious - based on the transaction count alone with 0 gameplay

Ethercraft is going to launch its japanese regional set - this thread will document it's progress from a purely empirical perspective

If the bot/spam theory is correct - there will be no net increase in DAU, and this thread will be archived so craftscammers can be BTFO on sight

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-quizzes.com/clauses-8.html
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7y1yzp/dappradar_implemented_daily_active_users/duczbkz/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T01&p0=179&msg=Ethercraft Japanese Release&font=serif&csz=1
ethercraft.io/#/series/8
world.youcollect.co/#/u/0x805177ed41254fca794e341fa8856119de0737ce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck

>of which
>of
learn english tyrone

nice theory poorguy

grammar-quizzes.com/clauses-8.html no you

that's besides the point - my thread is to prove once and for all that EC is a scam

>The prepositional phrase "of which" is placed after the head noun of the clause. While some find this wording to be more formal and acceptable, others find it to be awkward.

It’s a bunch of people in discord going bananas and making scripts to farm more items. Maybe if you took a step
In the discord for 2 minutes, you would clearly see.

Weak fud, sage.

ethercraft is the LEAST scammy of all games on ETH. The devs literally cant touch the money in the smart contract without the community knowing in advance. do your research, but thanks for the FUD, I need to accumulate cheap items.

seems like a pretty weak experiment if you don't know the conditions for exactly how DAU is calculated.

There are some free items in the shop. I think that´s the explanation for high DAU count.

seems to be based on active unique addresses interacting with dapp contracts in a 24 hour period
>reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7y1yzp/dappradar_implemented_daily_active_users/duczbkz/

but agreed - this research is only meaningful if we have an exact idea of how DAU is calculated. I suspect dappradar will publish details on how they calculate it soon

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T01&p0=179&msg=Ethercraft Japanese Release&font=serif&csz=1

5 minutes to go, lets see how legit this piece of shit is

Your fud makes me chuckle. Meanwhile in 4 minutes ethercraft is going live! Let’s go ethercraft.io/#/series/8

15 minutes in and these fuckers start their bots up WOW

They just did a regional launch you tard... I bought $6k worth of items

the EC shills come out of the woodwork

Pajeets gonna jeet. Not a shill, just a whale

I've done 50 hours of research and can confirm that the transactions are real but all 2000eth that has been spent in the last 20 mins was by the devs only

6 of those ETH are mine

Agreed. At least creat some fucking gameplay faggots - I'm very disappointed with the lack of creativity in these pajeet ponziz.

You haven't seen Ethpyramid then. Devs can't touch ot either, and all cash outs produce divs. Any exit scam happens, whole community will just make more money.

these craftscammers doubled their daily active users in 30 minutes

no way thats legit

And the buys already stopped lol, the price doubled and no one is buying anymore lulz.

this 100% scam

shut up and make some money on world.youcollect.co/#/u/0x805177ed41254fca794e341fa8856119de0737ce

they released a japanese city. As you can see from the ethercraft item release japan is a money maker.

100% scam confirmed - these faggots are so OBVIOUS lmao

3x increase in DAU come on

lmao get fucked dude Highest DAU on the chart afterwards