Fuck it.... this show is comfy core

Fuck it.... this show is comfy core.

post other comfy core Veeky Forums shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ysm-LEEb_K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pssst... phoostream is still running nightly. just google and pick the livestream link

youtube.com/watch?v=Ysm-LEEb_K4

Why do his legs look waxed?

stop using that word you piece of dog shit

why he have sexy lady legs?

why do you think he rocks the shorts

how is it that his head is so fucking huge and fat but he doesnt have a beer belly. he must be sucking that shit in like 24 7

he must wear a girdle

griddle*
to take you to Flavortown at any time

marathoning guy's grocery games right now

He is, at least for that pic. You can see in some episodes he's pretty big, it's why he always wears shirts with patterns to make him look thinner, and high collars to hide his neck.

Lol

>comfy
>core
I've got a recipe I'd like you to try out. It may seem a bit heavy on cyanide and arsenic, but believe me when I tell you that once you've tasted it the entire world will seem a better place.

hehe

All the flames made his hair burn off.

chef always gets the first taste ;)

A full body girdle? With or without a bra?

Eat Street is similar

Chefs Table on Netflix is pretty good, you can skip the parts where they talk about themselves and their lives for the food if it doesn't interest you

this show

because the thought of punching this jerk-off in the face as hard as I can makes me feel good

though I do feel bad afterward because he did hold every job in the restaurant business before getting his show

CookingInRussia
Jaques pepin
Iron Chef Japan
Good eats

TV isn't as comfy as it used to be, late 90s was the golden era of food TV

one of my favorites.

Best cooking show when Lee is hosting. Second best cooking show when anyone else is hosting..

I do like DDD just because they show you how to make all of the famous stuff he eats. He's not bad enough to ruin the show.