Favorite flavor of M&ms

What is your favorite flavor of M&m's Veeky Forums??.

No way they have different flavors. Proof? They all taste the same to me.

brown ones, but didn't they get rid of those?
I remember the vote when I was young, I voted for pink. Pink would have ruled.

Anyway, best are almond

That was tan that they got rid of in 1995.

they have peanut, pretzel, peanut butter, dark chocolate

NO WAIT best are MINI m&ms I don't know why, but a tube of those goes down quicker than a can of yoo hoo.

Peanut butter. Any other flavor is ok, but penury butter is GOAT.

Peanut

peanut butter

Ah, I get what you mean now; the various varieties. I thought you were talking about the basic M&M having different flavors. I'll agree with

The almond ones are my favourite.

I always liked the peanut ones, but my wife's son likes the pretzel ones, so that's all my wife buys for us anymore.

I forget what movie/show it is where this guy gives kids an m&m and asks him what color it is and the kid gets it right every time. That would be a useless talent though imo

i prefer chicago-style M&Ms

yeah, I love those 'go style M's

Pretzel tbqh

What about Crispy?.

>my wife's son

Peanut butter M&Ms are the best.

Shit

In order of preference:

Crispy > Pretzel, Mint, Honey Nut, or Coffee Nut > Peanut butter or Candy Corn > Peanut, Coconut (BRING THEM BACK GOD DAMMIT), or Birthday Cake > Minis >>>>>>>>> Plain

I've not had dark chocolate, almond, or any of the other kinds since I can't find them in individual-size bags and I don't want to get a huge bag in case I don't like them.

Any flavors that anyone wishes they'd make or bring back? I kinda want them to do a white fudge one or a cheesecake one.

Finally, someone else who has heard of/likes mint.

I know you can get smaller bags now year round, but I stock up on the big bags around Christmas when every store has em.

Peanut Butter > Milk Chocolate/Minis > Crispy > Peanut >>>>>>>>>>> All the other seasonal/ meme flavours they bring out for a short period

I hate this picture

new goat

my brother from another mother.

>my wife's son

>What is your favorite flavor of M&m's Veeky Forums??.

Well done America, this is what a Food and Cooking board is for.

Peanut M&M's for sure

I like peanut butter M&Ms.

Might as well be eating reeses pieces though.

user, please see

>they have peanut, pretzel, peanut butter, dark chocolate

Well I take it all back then . . . .this must be the pinnacle of American food discussion.

Elsewhere in the world, it's a topic of discussion at a 12 year olds pyjama party.

This is not food and cooking.

My wife does the same with her daughter! Are you me?

What's your favorite m&m though?

pb m&ms have chocolate in them. RP don't. RP is just peanut butter and candy coating.

I like blue

red because they taste like strawberry

Definitely peanut butter with pretzel in a close second.

m&m's aren't food?

Holy shit I just realized what they need to make. Peanut butter pretzel M&Ms. Those would be fucking amazing.

I like the chocolate ones. Brown is my favorite.

I will bitch about this every time this picture gets posted and its that chewing skittles and m&ms together tastes great, its a chewy chocolaty sensation and i do it every time i go to the movies. Also if you cant tell the difference between skittles and m&ms without having to look at it you are dumb, skittles are thicker and have sticky sensation on your fingers, m&ms are flatter and slightly bigger